Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a really cool SB setup though. Coaches being brothers, the young gunning SF QB, Ray Lewis last hoorah. Both big time defenses but decent offenses as well. Neither team been to the big one for some time.

NelsonHaHa.jpg

don't worry cape, you can still check out the WW2 museum in New Orleans. I hear it's pretty solid.

just think, you'll be able to enjoy it without worrying about when you'll have to leave to watch the game!

oh man:
http://www.theonion.com/articles/in-stunning-change-of-character-bill-belichick-ado,30951/

FOXBOROUGH, MA—In a shocking reversal of behavior, Patriots head coach Bill Belichick reportedly adopted a half-dozen dogs from a local humane society Friday, saving the canines from euthanasia. “I just love these pooches,” said Belichick, smiling and chuckling as the six dogs licked at his face. “They’re so cute. I like to play with them in my backyard.” At press time, Belichick was reportedly promising each of the dogs a “very special treat.”

UPDATE: Bill Belichick Builds New Tight End From Mutilated Dog Parts

Really nice statistics this year guys. Nice tailgate food too. The aging Patriots are just not relevant anymore... Such a shame; the coach and QB are so likable (wink) too. I will miss their outstanding personalities and fair play...

Tough game last night... Definitely makes me question whether or not I really want a certain reward I'm up for at work right now.

And I didn't think I could hate Bernard effing Pollard any more than I already did. Go figure.

Anyway, 7 more months until real games commence again.

Tough game last night... Definitely makes me question whether or not I really want a certain reward I'm up for at work right now.

And I didn't think I could hate Bernard effing Pollard any more than I already did. Go figure.

Anyway, 7 more months until real games commence again.

When is someone going to take a cheap shot on Pollard? That guy is getting ridiculous.

Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Tell us all again how great a team the Patriots are...... Oh yeah..... it was "rigged". BWAHAHAHAHA, that's even funnier than watching them choke last night.

DesertBrew said:
Can anyone really quote what Shannon says? Must take a specially trained ear I guess. Glad he does his talking head thing for the AFC...

It's not his fault his tongue gets in the way when he talks.

Back