Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!!!! I am showing everyone in my office and people are losing their minds. One woman was laughing so hard she puked on her desk.

Everyone is saying, "You said 'actually' twice so then he did!!!'" and then just going bezerk.

Dude... The Boston Globe has picked up the story and is looking for a quote from "the comedic mastermibd who developed that hilarious joke". You gotta call them.

This photo is for McBrewskie

A_-buarCYAM_3Rv.jpg

This photo is for McBrewskie

A_-buarCYAM_3Rv.jpg

If my Niners go down on Saturday, which is a distinct possibility since Aaron Rodgers is nothing short of a god, I will hope that the Hawks win Sunday to set up what I will hope to be an epic pay back butt ****ing of Seattle in Green Bay for the travesty of the Fail Mary.

McBrewskie said:
If my Niners go down on Saturday, which is a distinct possibility since Aaron Rodgers is nothing short of a god, I will hope that the Hawks win Sunday to set up what I will hope to be an epic pay back butt ****ing of Seattle in Green Bay for the travesty of the Fail Mary.

You are a sad fan no hope for the niners to win?

McBrewskie said:
I don't want to comment on it cause the Niners defense has shown some cracks lately and Rodgers gives any team a real chance in any game.

A chance but on the road in SF I cant see them pulling it out

You mad bro?

Aaron-rodgers-mad-face.jpg

I expect this game face to be on; for SF on passing him up in the draft, and (if) Seattle because of the caption.

DesertBrew said:
You mad bro?

I expect this game face to be on; for SF on passing him up in the draft, and (if) Seattle because of the caption.

Looks like hes trying not to **** his pants while farting/ or he relized he just did

crappy animated gifs. Here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JBTLtGPdnQ

He b!tch slapped his trash talk, there was no punch. Or maybe more appropriately a mush push.

And what's with the KFC in the end. That's racist, and now I'm hungry :cross:

The irony at the end of that video is stellar. Dick Sherman telling someone they're just lip bumping. What an a$$clown.

Clemons out with ACL tear is brutal. Is it good to lose your best defender before round 2 of the playoffs on the road? That being said...Seattle wins 59-4

Itll be tough to replace 11.5 sacks but itll be interesting to see Bruce thrust into a starting role. Good thing about atl is they cant run for crap so it wont expose irvin on the end.

Edit- I guess Scruggs is going to be starting for Clem and Irvin keeping his same role.

RG3 out 14-18 months..WTF was he in that game for. Stupid

Wow, maybe Adrian Peterson will donate him some blood, some marrow or one of his superhuman tendons. All seriousness, that is a shame. Someone so young, you never know what this could do for his career/future.

Wow, maybe Adrian Peterson will donate him some blood, some marrow or one of his superhuman tendons. All seriousness, that is a shame. Someone so young, you never know what this could do for his career/future.

Wes Welker came back from knee surgery in 9 months. So you never know.

I'm going to go out on a limb and pick Alabama this evening. And since they're better than the bottom 5% of NFL teams, this post gets an exemption.

It'd be nice if ND won for Manti Teʻo since he has so much class & can't wait for him to be in the NFL. And "I guess" my cousin, the professor even though he still lives in the "we're ND we're somethin' special" past...

Couldn't be less interested in the game tonight. Both teams are incredibly boring. I'd rather watch the Jaguars play the Rams.

It'll be nice to get by Atlanta. We may not have another game in Seattle but at least the Conference Championship will be on the west coast so they don't have to fly East again.

I don't mind tough play but that's dirty. Again I hope teams just resort to a one for one mentality. You get one of ours we get one of yours.

Yeah.. I agree with not worrying about being rough.. it's full contact, but that hit was a little ridiculous.

McBrewskie said:
I don't mind tough play but that's dirty. Again I hope teams just resort to a one for one mentality. You get one of ours we get one of yours.

They do every time. Maybe the folks that do this as a profession realize that it wasn't that bad. But I'm betting the house that your non biased vantage on this situation is much more valuable than the guys on the field. Wink

McBrewskie said:

Please thats a weak play to label as "dirty" at least try and use something like the VD hit to illustrate your claim of seattle playing dirty

Please thats a weak play to label as "dirty" at least try and use something like the VD hit to illustrate your claim of seattle playing dirty

The VD hit was legit, why is a shove like that well after the play, probably latest shot on someone all season, weak.

Back