Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

q3kbew.jpeg

Says the fan of harbaugh

Harbaugh's guys don't take blatant late shots on injured QBs and get popped for roids at a record rate. Harbaugh also doesn't run around like a ****ing dickhead when he wins on an obviously bad call and then flaunt it the entire week following.

McBrewskie said:
Harbaugh's guys don't take blatant late shots on injured QBs and get popped for roids at a record rate. Harbaugh also doesn't run around like a ****ing dickhead when he wins on an obviously bad call and then flaunt it the entire week following.

baby-crying.jpeg

Trent Williams is the D-bag. I read Sherman's lips and he said, "Hey man... that was a great game. You guys were a classy opponent and I'm sure you'll have a great season next year." and he gets this:
original.gif

*shakes head* you just can't be nice to some folks...

ChshreCat said:
Trent Williams is the D-bag. I read Sherman's lips and he said, "Hey man... that was a great game. You guys were a classy opponent and I'm sure you'll have a great season next year." and he gets this:

Some people cant take it. But classy move on his part im sure the 10k + fine will set him straight

The Seahawks are a bunch of undisciplined Mongoloids .... I think i may have just lost some friends here

Some people cant take it. But classy move on his part im sure the 10k + fine will set him straight

Hugh made a good point on the post game show here on Seattle TV. If Sherman is going to talk like that, he needs to learn to LEAVE THE HELMET ON WHEN HE DOES IT.

Too bad Trent didn't send his teeth down his throat. I'm sure I'd like it if it was my team, but Pete Carroll is a scum bag who teaches these guys to be dirty and use PEDs. **** them. Carroll deserves some serious karma.

McBrewskie said:
Too bad Trent didn't send his teeth down his throat. I'm sure I'd like it if it was my team, but Pete Carroll is a scum bag who teaches these guys to be dirty and use PEDs. **** them. Carroll deserves some serious karma.

You are obsessed with Pete Carroll. You think he coaches them to take drugs and hurt people? Can you hear yourself? You sound like a sissy from SF with dick breath. :D

original.gif

I doubt your lip reading skilz were that good. Oh well, I don't have an iron in the fire here.

crappy animated gifs. Here you go

He b!tch slapped his trash talk, there was no punch. Or maybe more appropriately a mush push.

And what's with the KFC in the end. That's racist, and now I'm hungry :cross:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan Snyder can take the blame for RGIII re-injuring his knee.

original.gif

His foot slides on the crappy field and that's what made his knee buckle. Time to spend a couple bucks and put in field turf so his future star QB doesn't have to play in a sandbox.

Dan Snyder can take the blame for RGIII re-injuring his knee.

original.gif

His foot slides on the crappy field and that's what made his knee buckle. Time to spend a couple bucks and put in field turf so his future star QB doesn't have to play in a sandbox.

Grass>>>>>>>Field Turf

I saw part of that game, and after the very first play realized the playing surface was pretty much painted dirt.

I would have thought it was temperate enough in Maryland to still have an actual sod field even in January, but I guess not...

Cheers!

I saw part of that game, and after the very first play realized the playing surface was pretty much painted dirt.

I would have thought it was temperate enough in Maryland to still have an actual sod field even in January, but I guess not...

Cheers!

Yeah, Joe Buck said at the opening kickoff that the only green you see is paint. Pretty pathetic, in my opinion, given the billions involved in this sport.

HoppyDaze said:
Weird to be a fan of just one league instead of being a fan of the sport

About as weird as being a fan of "just one" team instead of being a fan of the sport. :drunk:

Or Green Bay?

Especially Green Bay. I think this entire thread has pretty thoroughly documented how Packers fans are small-minded retards who take things too seriously and somehow STILL manage to be arrogant. I had never met a person with Down Syndrome who was arrogant, and didn't even think it was possible, until I read some of the comments here.

Ugh. Packers fans make me sick. If society knew what was good for it, it would revive forced sterilization programs for anyone and everyone who identifies as a cheesehead.

"He's on the sidelines with Dr. Andrews. He had a chance to look at him and he said he could go back in," Shanahan said the day after the Ravens game. "(I said) 'Hey, Dr. Andrews, can Robert go back in?'
'Yeah, he can go back in.'
'Robert, go back in.'
"That was it," Shanahan said.
That's not how Andrews saw it at all.
"[Griffin] didn't even let us look at him," Andrews said. "He came off the field, walked through the sidelines, circled back through the players, and took off back to the field. It wasn't our opinion. We didn't even get to touch him or talk to him. Scared the hell out of me."

Latest posts

Back