Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL. Thats adorable. You scored a bunch of points once and now it's "pretend to have our big pants on" time.

Even with that impressive win, the Seahawks trail the Pats in points-scored by 172 points. That's disgusting.

The Pats have scored 472 points so far. No one else is over 380.

So... Yeah.. You're cute little one-game.... Not impressed.

If only both teams played a common
opponent at home. Even better if both teams played head to head....

No way a 5'11 rookie QB pull off something like that. Clearly it's because a 2nd year db hack took aderall

Hey guys... Seriously... Any fans if other teams that may want to jump on the bandwagon... Now is probably a good time.

Does anyone know how to filter out this chatter in the forum from the wildcard teams? I'm surprised I don't see a lot of them jumping on the Pat's bandwagon. I mean they should realize that they want NE to beat SF or is it all poms poms for that college team and not realizing it's all about the playoffs?

Good win for the Pat's to show they're peaking at the right time.

Ok, confession time: I voted, on some online poll today, that the Pats would win a close game tonight. In my heart of hearts, I expected more from the Houston offense. I'm still not sure if we're seeing a surprising no show on their part, or a really surprising showing of the Pats defense. But I never expected _this_. It'll be really interesting to read some analysis tomorrow from folks who didn't watch this game 3 or 4 big beers deep.

I'm out twenty bucks this morning because I bet that the the game would finish within a touchdown, one way or the other. That was the best I've seen the Pats defense play in a long time. They're so much more confident and aggressive than they were at the beginning of the season.

Can't wait now until next Sunday... as good as we thought Houston was, I've been more worried about the San Fran D than the Texans.

Heh. Houston really did get taken to school last night.

houston-texans-letterman-jacket.jpg

We won without Matthews!
We won without Woodson!
We won without Bulaga, Benson, or Lang!

And he puzzled three hours, till his puzzler was sore. Then the the_Bird thought of something he hadn't before!

maybe the patriots wins, he thought, really do come from the video store!

...hey, it's 7:49am, what were you expecting?

Trash talking at it's finest. Don't you all know by now that none of this talk about most points and who's better in "your opinion" really matters? The Giants will take it in the end again anyway with only a mediocre seasonal record. ;) ...or perhaps some other 9-7, 10-6 team... that's the way it's been going for the past 4 or 5 years. Maybe the Packers.

It's about who has more HEART.

We've been winning without Chandler Jones, the odds-on favorite for defensive ROTY before his injury. Our third wide receiver is Donte Stalworth, who was signed seven days ago.

Next man up!

Injuries are part of the game; Jones and Jermaine Cunningham are out, so Trevor Scott comes in and gets 2.5 sacks. If you don't have depth, you don't have a great team because a big chunk of late-season success is winning the war of attrition.

We've been winning without Chandler Jones, the odds-on favorite for defensive ROTY before his injury. Our third wide receiver is Donte Stalworth, who was signed seven days ago.

Next man up!

Injuries are part of the game; Jones and Jermaine Cunningham are out, so Trevor Scott comes in and gets 2.5 sacks. If you don't have depth, you don't have a great team because a big chunk of late-season success is winning the war of attrition.

And we won't even get started on the injuries on the Pats O-Line this year. I think Dante Scharnecchia could just about put together a Guard right now out of toothpicks, pocket lint, and duct tape and make it work somehow...

And we won't even get started on the injuries on the Pats O-Line this year. I think Dante Scharnecchia could just about put together a Guard right now out of toothpicks, pocket lint, and duct tape and make it work somehow...

Yup. Vollmer's been out/hobbled all year. Mankins missed a good chunk of the season. Connolly. But, the backups, guys who looked overmatched in preseason like Marcus Cannon, have stepped up and they haven't really missed a beat. Can't even remember who else, but yeah - Scar's done a phenomenal job getting those guys ready.

EDIT... and given that Gronk is the best tight end since Mark Bavaro... yeah, that's a loss, although given the points scored you would hardly notice.

Mmm hmmm.

Pats took the team leading the AFC out back and beat them senseless, stole their lunch money, and torched up their letterman jackets, in front of a national audience.

There's your response.

Enjoy.

Cheers! ;)

Mmm hmmm.

Pats took the team leading the AFC out back and beat them senseless, stole their lunch money, and torched up their letterman jackets, in front of a national audience.

There's your response.

Enjoy.

Cheers! ;)

I love the Texans. I watched the whole bloody game. The Pats did exactly what you mentioned and then some. Texans don't deserve to win if they don't even try. Good game Pats, we'll see you in a few weeks and we'll try not to make asses out of ourselves again.

It's about who has more HEART.

feel the love, man.

Mmm hmmm.

been there, done that.

it's cute how the patriots want to emulate the packers.

OT but screw winter. This **** blows. Getting my hbt time on with a 90 minute commute to go 10 miles!

There, i feel better (not) :(

I'm sure it was no fun for your mom driving you either.

The interesting thing about the game was I thought HOU was going to be the quick paced team picking apart our secondary. I needed to double my Adderall during the first half. Points were rallying per second. I don't even think the 21 pt lead was safe for either team. It was the Pat's D denying in the red zone. Give it to the coaches on getting the team prepared and Brady looked very sharp.

The amazing thing was the huffing and puffing of the HOU D line in the fourth qtr. The camera kept going back to them before each play and they were out of condition. Didn't look like they wanted to be out there. Too bad it wasn't 20 degrees out.

I live to hate the Parriots as do most of the football nation

According to her profile she rides a Harley and has issues.

PackerfaninSanDiego
Last Activity:
12-11-2012 6:48 AM
Likes Given: 1
9 Likes on 8 Posts
ABOUT ME
City:Ramona State/Province:California

According to her profile she rides a Harley and has issues.

PackerfaninSanDiego
Last Activity:
12-11-2012 6:48 AM
Likes Given: 1
9 Likes on 8 Posts
ABOUT ME
City:Ramona State/Province:California

did you really just play the "I'm gonna make fun of you because you didn't change the default profile settings" card???

This weekend is going to suck. 49ers are playing the Patriots so I'm going to have to actually root for the Pats to win. I'm gonna have to get really druk for this to work...

This weekend is going to suck. 49ers are playing the Patriots so I'm going to have to actually root for the Pats to win. I'm gonna have to get really druk for this to work...

I'm telling you, rooting for the Pats is like smoking your first crack rock; you ain't gonna want to stop, ever.

We won without Matthews!
We won without Woodson!
We won without Bulaga, Benson, or Lang!

And he puzzled three hours, till his puzzler was sore. Then the the_Bird thought of something he hadn't before!

maybe the patriots wins, he thought, really do come from the video store!

...hey, it's 7:49am, what were you expecting?

try reading.

Latest posts

Back