Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NordeastBrewer77 said:
You guys all suck as much pee pee as the Bears' offense did today. :cross:

WTF? How can you lose to the fvcking Vikings? Nice job not showing up Bears, way to play in December.

So its the same ol bears

429562_398507330227420_2066779729_n.jpg

Ya know... part of me would like to see Seattle stomp the Packers into the turf in the post season, but another part of me would love to see them come just ONE win short of making the playoffs just to hear the Green Bay fans cry about it. :D

ChshreCat said:
Ya know... part of me would like to see Seattle stomp the Packers into the turf in the post season, but another part of me would love to see them come just ONE win short of making the playoffs just to hear the Green Bay fans cry about it. :D

I'd like time see then come to Seattle again no story line written in that one

Good win for the Packers. Got some run action going, get Mathews and Woodson back next week. Just need Nelson, Lang and Wilson healthy & I'll be a happy camper.

The rest of you can bite me.

good week guys, good week. packers back on top, bears and seahawks still in 2nd place in their divisions.

man, how good did it feel to root for the vikings?

DesertBrew said:
Does Suh do something stupid tonight? I think so...

I'd love to see someone take him down hard one day. I'm talking knock him clean out of his cleats hard. If he wants to play dirty he needs a little taste of it himself.

Anyone else notice how the level of arrogance and aggression has gone down from the folks from Washington since legalization kicked in? ;)

You think my team sucks? WhatEVER dude! :D

Pretty torn over here tonight, all my family is in New England and I've been a Pats fan by proxy for a long time....but I'm a born and bred Houstonian and Texans fan since their inception...Sooo....

Brady can suck it, GO TEXANS!

I am currently displaced to New England at the moment courtesy of the US Navy, but I am a native Texan and Houstonian. I'm not normally a sports guy, but I'll put on my Texans cap and show my support. Drinking some homebrew while watching the pre-game show now. Go Texans!!

I am currently displaced to New England at the moment courtesy of the US Navy, but I am a native Texan and Houstonian. I'm not normally a sports guy, but I'll put on my Texans cap and show my support. Drinking some homebrew while watching the pre-game show now. Go Texans!!

You're a good man, Nuke!

Latest posts

Back