Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet Jesus. There is always one or two a year so I don't know why I get surprised.

"Gee willikers... You guys talk a lot of trash in here. And it can get kind of obnoxious."

Ya think? In the OBNOXIOUS TRASH TALK thread??

Freakin donkeys.

The thread is barely obnoxious. At least make the nonstop trash talk entertaining. The posts are always the same. Maybe if they varied more than "your posts suck" or "Niner fans drink merlot. Ba Zing!" the thread would be more interesting.

That's all you got, the old "Niner fans drink wine and eat cheese" thing? That's pathetic. Want to make some out dated San Francisco is full of gæs joke too?

I've been in san francisco, didn't really see any "gæs"....maybe they're all at....your house?

de-anthony-thomas.jpg

Future

Nobody. Cares. About. Minor. League. Football.

I'm speaking slowly because you appear to be retarded.

The fastest man in football's currently on IR, anyway.

Nobody. Cares. About. Minor. League. Football.

I'm speaking slowly because you appear to be retarded.

The fastest man in football's currently on IR, anyway.

Any sports fan that went to a decent college enjoys college football way better than NFL. Judging by your post count, you did not attend college...

Yes, because I define a "decent college" based on football rankings. It's right up there alongside "best party schools!" when deciding which institution is best.

Also, because I have a lot of posts, you don't think I went to college?

I'd suggest that maybe you go back and take a course or two in the philosophy department, specifically a course on logic or rational analysis.

There's another thread around here on college football, maybe you'd rather hang out there. It has hardly any posts, mostly because NOBODY ****ING CARES ABOUT COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

Technically the thread is titled Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread, no where does it specify that it is NFL specific. That said, college football does very little for me.

Yes, because I define a "decent college" based on football rankings. It's right up there alongside "best party schools!" when deciding which institution is best.

Also, because I have a lot of posts, you don't think I went to college?

I'd suggest that maybe you go back and take a course or two in the philosophy department, specifically a course on logic or rational analysis.

It's a football thread right? Now keep up...I was talking about a decent football colleges. Again, because this is a football thread. You're a retard, plain and simple. To say noboday cares about college football when it dominates the headlines on all days but Sunday is completely moronic. There is way more money in NCAA football than in the NFL also...so again, you're a fuking tard. Dip **** Patriots fan wouldn't know **** if it hit your face

College football thread for ya. It never survives because no one talks trash. Too many teams I guess. You can try to resurrect it if you like.

To be honest this thread is more about the Patriots than football as a whole.

Go Vikings! (at least I'm not a bandwagoner)

Listen, I know you're new here. But, we've been smack-talking about football for more than three years here. Real football. NFL football. You're not at a Homecoming. In my best Jerry Glanville voice, "NFL" stands for "Not ****ing Lame." So, why don't you just saunter over to the college football thread.

Oh, and do us a favor - take Pete Carroll back, while you're at it.

Patriots are awesome, best team ever!!! We are gonna win the superbowl!! every other team sucks! HAHAHAHAHA !!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

that's what you f@ggots sound like

Packers suck
49ers suck
Seattle Sucks
Giants suck
Your posts suck

Patriots yeah! Brady is da bestest eva! How can you stop that offense with Gronk and Hernandez and Welker! The you add Brandon Lloyd! ZOMG best team of all time!

McBrewskie said:
Packers suck
49ers suck
Seattle Sucks
Giants suck
Your posts suck

Patriots yeah! Brady is da bestest eva! How can you stop that offense with Gronk and Hernandez and Welker! The you add Brandon Lloyd! ZOMG best team of all time!

Even as a die hard Who Dat, I have to say my Saints suck this year. Still love em!

It's a football thread right? Now keep up...I was talking about a decent football colleges. Again, because this is a football thread. You're a retard, plain and simple. To say noboday cares about college football when it dominates the headlines on all days but Sunday is completely moronic. There is way more money in NCAA football than in the NFL also...so again, you're a fuking tard. Dip **** Patriots fan wouldn't know **** if it hit your face

dude, the Madison Mallards totally stomped the Ozaukee Chinooks last night.

yeah, that's what you sound like.

McBrewskie said:
Packers suck
49ers suck
Seattle Sucks
Giants suck
Your posts suck

Damn we got a S to finish our suck now that sucks.

That's all you got, the old "Niner fans drink wine and eat cheese" thing? That's pathetic. Want to make some out dated San Francisco is full of gæs joke too?

Pretty sure the fail is with you not being able to see the image. Love the "do something with your life" comment from a guy with 5,000 plus posts. You just can't stand that the Niners whooped your favorite team's ass up and down the field.

Ok, you boyz (& girls?) gotta get a job. 5 pages I have to go back from last night. Anyway, this:

images

is not cheese, it's brie and tastes like azz. This:

images

images

is cheese.

Seattle will beat Green Bay if the Oline can give Russell some time. If Matthews is in the backfield all day it will be tough. Still, I'll take Seattle in this one since it will be in Seattle.

We always (typically) play each other well. And I respect Russell, he doesn't do stupid, desperate decisions (as a Badger) and looking forward to watching him. I thought this match-up as well will be intriguing and rather key.

Sweet Jesus. There is always one or two a year so I don't know why I get surprised.

"Gee willikers... You guys talk a lot of trash in here. And it can get kind of obnoxious."

Ya think? In the OBNOXIOUS TRASH TALK thread??

Freakin donkeys.

I know you're excluding Bird and I who who try multiple times annually, to play Gruden and Jaworski.

Can we get back to the Patriots domination for the rest of the season?

Talking about college football in this thread is like wearing your high school letterman jacket to college.

(glancing in Hoppydaze direction)

HoppyDaze said:
Patriots are awesome, best team ever!!! We are gonna win the superbowl!! every other team sucks! HAHAHAHAHA !!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I think I will keep this quote for later.

Back