Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am curious if any of the unrest in the Middle East is related to the Pats loss. Makes sense. It's a shock to the system. People might be having a difficult time dealing with it.

Ya never know... that's all I'm saying.

Oh please... the Pats played one horribly bad game. It happens. Gostkowski's miss at the end was the least of the problems. The Pats did everything they possibly do, short of playing blindfolded, to lose that game. The offensive game plan was embarrassing and the offense did an even more embarassing job of executing it. The defense wasn't as bad as the offense but when Kevin Effin Kolb hangs 20 on you... it's time for some adjustments. Special teams?? That's funny. Horrible penalties. Disgusting dropped passes. Fck... I think the mascot even forgot the effin right shoe to his custume and two of the minutemen shot fans by accident. It was nuts. Put all that together and i'm not sure where you're getting "choke" from. They played horrible but I don't see how they "choked" in a Week 2 game against Arizona. What? The pressure got to be too much?? Pfft... please. They played a ****ty game. It happens.... EVEN to the Pats on the very very very rare occasion.

translation:

my name is brady and I like to choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke

No no... Choking is having the best record in the NFL and then getting bounced in the first round of the playoffs. THAT'S choking.

Week Two loss to a shty team... That's having a bad day.

I am curious if any of the unrest in the Middle East is related to the Pats loss. Makes sense. It's a shock to the system. People might be having a difficult time dealing with it.

Ya never know... that's all I'm saying.

Yeah, because unrest is the Middle East is something completely new.

emjay said:
I'm not sure I'd want a woman to take off her panties if she's the kind of woman who does such a thing because of chorizo, no matter how good it is. Or really any kind of sausage, other than the cocktail weinie between my legs.

Fixed that for you.

Seattle embarrased the **** out of Dallas yesterday. I'm sure we all enjoyed that...

original.gif

No way that's a flag they played to hard. (Said delusional Dallas fans)

Mike Golic (ESPN radio for tools that don't know) this morning said it was a completely legal hit. So it is fact.

Oh yea, just to let you all know. I won my fantasy football league game tonight. I'm 2-0 now thanks to Willis Mcgahee. :p

Mike Golic (ESPN radio for tools that don't know) this morning said it was a completely legal hit. So it is fact.

Oh yea, just to let you all know. I won my fantasy football league game tonight. I'm 2-0 now thanks to Willis Mcgahee. :p

I'm 0-2 in one league and 2-0 in another. I won tonight 166-101. :D

Oh and holy fck!!! You guys won your super magical pixy dust fantasy games!?! Why didn't you tell us all earlier!?! Sweet muther of God!!! Give us all the details because we care so much!!! Just think... If you give us all the details we can all pretend that we're you guys... playing pretend!! It'll be like DOUBLE pretend.

Yes currently 1 tap with 3 more kegs inside with picnic faucets. Will be purchasing 3 taps and having 4 on the outside. Happy?...

I think they're making fun of 49er fans beer selections being that we are in San Francisco. Fair enough, we only have these locals as our choices.

Russian River
Lagunitas
Drakes
21st Amendment
Speakeasy
Firestone
Bear Republic
Sierra Nevada
Anchor

I don't know, maybe our beer out here is too bitter for the East Coasters.

If I had to watch the 49ers suck for two decades, I'd be pretty bitter, too.

The 49ers sucking for a decade required our beers to be very strong and bitter in order to help us drowned our sorrows. You can thank the 49ers woes for the perfecting of the West Coast IPA.

And that's all great in theory but look at his freakin login... Notice the "PA" to start? And notice the location??

Your point is, per usual, invalid

Well I cannot control the location of PA's homestead. I can confirm that us 49er brewers and brew fans have in fact shipped him countless care packages including beers from the breweries named.

Back