Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's an interesting factoid that I didn't know until today.

Brady's only played against San Francisco and Seattle once each so far in his career. The last time New England played the NFC West was in '08, when Brady was hurt.

That completely explains why the San Francisco and Seahawks fans are so annoying - they have not yet had a full opportunity to APPRECIATE the AWESOMENESS. They haven'y (yet) had the epic greatness beaten into them like the rest of the league. It makes perfect sense now!

Lol, didn't you just post about getting away from the physicality of the game? Cause there's no way on god's green earth the Pats will win the physical part of the game against the Niners. You have yet to see Justin Smith literally pick up a LT and carry him to the QB. See probowl tackle getting lifted and ****ing carried all the way to Brees.

Cards fans get to see this over the weekend. :eek:

I love hearing Belichick heap mounds and mounds of praise on Larry Fitzgerald this week.

On Tuesday, Belichick said Fitzgerald will "go down as one of the all-time greats, and might end up being the best one ever."

On Wednesday, Fitzgerald was asked his response to that.

"That’s what he said?" Fitzgerald asked when informed of Belichick's remarks. "It’s an honor that he even knows my name to be honest with you. He’s arguably the best coach to ever do it. You look at his record and what he’s been able to accomplish over his career. He’s an unbelievable football coach.

"I have a long way to go. I have a lot to improve on and a lot to work on. Obviously I’m envious of him with all his hardware he has and his team has."

When Fitz gets sick of losing this year, he'll beg for a trade. New England will pick him up for a third rounder, and he'll restructure his deal to play for $3M a season. Wes who?

I love hearing Belichick heap mounds and mounds of praise on Larry Fitzgerald this week.

When Fitz gets sick of losing this year, he'll beg for a trade. New England will pick him up for a third rounder, and he'll restructure his deal to play for $3M a season. Wes who?

Some chatter from Cardinals web forums are saying things like:

"If we force six turnovers and get some points on special teams, I really think we have a chance. Plus, NE may just have a bad game."

I think they're serious. :eek:

Wellllllll What can you expect Az?? Cards fans just see the writing on the wall and are giving props to the MDFTOTM... which... ya haveta. How can ya not? really.

Everyone will be releived to know that my tailgate menu has been decided... so... no real details to button up other than the final margin of a one-sided Patriots win.

Omeletts to order with home-made breakfast sausage.... post game will be "skillet dip" (homemade mexican chorizo cooked up in a huge cast iron skillet with two pounds of cheddar melted on top and then eaten with tortilla chips... for... THE... WIN!!!)... and then grilled flatbread pizzas... for more WINNING!

Not sure about the three beers we'll have on tap yet. Trying to pick three out.

Wellllllll What can you expect Az?? Cards fans just see the writing on the wall and are giving props to the MDFTOTM... which... ya haveta. How can ya not? really.

Everyone will be releived to know that my tailgate menu has been decided... so... no real details to button up other than the final margin of a one-sided Patriots win.

Omeletts to order with home-made breakfast sausage.... post game will be "skillet dip" (homemade mexican chorizo cooked up in a huge cast iron skillet with two pounds of cheddar melted on top and then eaten with tortilla chips... for... THE... WIN!!!)... and then grilled flatbread pizzas... for more WINNING!

At least it'll all be over by 1pm AZ time. :drunk:

i hate chorizo. it's too dry.

Who cares. Turned it off hours ago. Boring ass ****.

I left the bar I was watching at during 1/2 time. Don't have NFL network at home. It got more palatable to watch (or listen) to for the 2nd half. Probably cuz Cape went to bed.

Shut it off at the half cuz it was so painful to watch. It was like two blind monkeys having a surprise butt seks competition. Effin UGLY.

While I was absolutely giddy about the potential 0-2 Packer record, part of me is a little happy that Cutler, what a complete jack off, got his ass handed to him. What a tool that guy is. "Good luck" to the Packer D??? REALLY? How'd that work out there Jay?? Tom Brady doesn't talk trash (that the public can hear) and he's Tom ****ing Brady. And Jay Cutler is gonna pull the tough-guy act? Thats comical.

Only way I would have felt better about the Cutler situation is if that lineman he was barking at turned around and knocked him the eff out. Seriously. How tremendous would that have been?? Jay Cutler, out effin cold on the sideline. Guys just stepping over him like he's not there... the backup QB casually warming up.

It was nice that Cutler got sacked seven times, but you Green Bay fans have got to be a little worried about how many times Rodgers went down, too. I watched maybe half the game, but it was good that there was some real commitment to running the ball.

Cedric Benson's no Steven Ridley, though... ;)

Shut it off at the half cuz it was so painful to watch. It was like two blind monkeys having a surprise butt seks competition. Effin UGLY.

While I was absolutely giddy about the potential 0-2 Packer record, part of me is a little happy that Cutler, what a complete jack off, got his ass handed to him. What a tool that guy is. "Good luck" to the Packer D??? REALLY? How'd that work out there Jay?? Tom Brady doesn't talk trash (that the public can hear) and he's Tom ****ing Brady. And Jay Cutler is gonna pull the tough-guy act? Thats comical.

Only way I would have felt better about the Cutler situation is if that lineman he was barking at turned around and knocked him the eff out. Seriously. How tremendous would that have been?? Jay Cutler, out effin cold on the sideline. Guys just stepping over him like he's not there... the backup QB casually warming up.

This is true stuff. Brady doesn't talk ****, doesn't need to. Cutler is a *******. I like when he was with the Broncos cause twice a year we were all treated to a massive ****** off between him and Phillip Rivers.

Are you kidding!?! Did you watch the same game I did?? Packers/Bears?? Last night? That was a suckfest of epic proportions. The Pack just happened to suck less than Jay Cutler which... is nothing to get too jazzed about.

oh. i'm jazzed.

everyone still has their head up each other's a$$es, but at least we resembled a football team.

Mcbrewski is probably fapping somewhere on the epic D going on.

Difference between epic defense and just sloppy overall play. The teams don't look good. This whole Thursday night football short turnaround is not good for the quality of football being played.

Yeah.. totally agreed Az... a freakin' company out there trying to make more money.... the a-holes. How dare they? What do they think this is?? A capitalist economy or something?!?

:tank:

Yeah.. totally agreed Az... a freakin' company out there trying to make more money.... the a-holes. How dare they? What do they think this is?? A capitalist economy or something?!?

:tank:

When your product suffers and people quit watching ,and all your star players die because of injuries, good luck making money.

Example:

Last edited by a moderator:
**** that. I want there to be NFL football on Thursday nights. And Friday nights (**** the high schools). And Saturday nights (the NCAA is nothing more than AAA squads; Nick Saban might as well be coaching the PawSox). Sundays and Mondays, of course. Five nights a week, every week. Two nights off to make beer.

Agree with Bird. Az is a stupid face.

BOOK IT!!

I think the NFL should go with this too. It was wildly successful in that highly successful league for what, two weeks?

hate.jpg

Then again, "Cape sucks my cock" wouldn't fit on Brady's jersey.

First off, I'm pissed about taking this new job (same Co.) as it's actually turning out to be work, cutting into my HBT time.

Anywho - I don't mind where GB is right now. Big time SF defense then 4 days later play CHI who always plays tough D (without Jennings); against the longest, most awesome rivalry outside of Greeks & Turks. Not worried about O, still worried about D but its a bunch of rookies added in. GB has probably 4.5 hard games and they already hit 2, then they blend into a minor league schedule like the Pats have :p.

But I will say Thu night games suck IMO. The NFL network lured us in slowly with maybe 3-4 games when 1st introduced, now it's every week. Not good for the players. This isn't f'ing basketball, baseball or soccer (How NHL guys do it I have no idea). **** be hurting after a game and needs to recover.

Edit: For that matter, if Der Kommissar Goodell is all about safety then think a little on this.

Back