Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was I the only one that saw a big old halo around the Giants punter as he was getting ready to kick? That could spell bad news for SF. But I also thought I saw an effigy of Tebow in it. So maybe SF is safe.

Was I the only one that saw a big old halo around the Giants punter as he was getting ready to kick? That could spell bad news for SF. But I also thought I saw an effigy of Tebow in it. So maybe SF is safe.

This?

IMAG0280.jpg

And, that should be Giant's ball.

Even though I'd love to see the SF defense in the SB, I'm not sure if Smith could hold his end of the bargain...

Nothin better than drinking beer and watching football for 7 hours...

Anybody have any advil and a gallon of water??

Seriously. It's been a loooong day. On the up side, I lost count around half time of the Pats game how many trips to the keezer I made today.

Still hittin' it, too.

WHOA! Giants just recovered a muffed punt! Lookin' like we'll get that reprise after all!

Cheers!

Gawd, now we all have to tolerate 2 weeks of east coast yapping. Anyway, there you have it.

Jim Harbaugh for coach of the year that's for sure. Time to figure out a new avatar too.

Man its gonna be hard to root for the Pats. I'll just have to hope that the world ends in the next two weeks.

This last week was interminably long, and to be honest I'm not looking forward to two more weeks of waiting while the airwaves are filled with talking heads and mountains of speculation. I may wish the world has ended by the time the game actually starts.

In any case, I predict the Giants will lose - because they had players actually handling the Conference Trophy. Bad juju...

Cheers!

I think I'm rooting for the Pats. It could be one of those games where I change my mind by halftime, but for now that's it. And it has nothing to do with GB losing to NY (I think). :cross:

Gawd, now we all have to tolerate 2 weeks of east coast yapping. Anyway, there you have it.

Jim Harbaugh for coach of the year that's for sure. Time to figure out a new avatar too.

We'd figure out something else to yap about anyway.

Go Giants! :-D

As a Niner fan, I hope Kyle Williams is cut immediately. Run away from a live punt you stupid mother ****er.

As for the super bowl, I don't care who wins I just hope there are a lot of serious injuries.

LOL! I love a miserable Moto.

I bet you Rodger's is gonna watch the Super Bowl on a wicked big TV. Ya figure... he's got the cash... he probably has a MONSTA TV.

BWAA HA HAHAHAHA!!!

Back