Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were all expecting it to be flexed, but CBS didn't want to let it go.

Certain games each week they are allowed to protect and they did this week.

Ah, Ravens and Chargers is probably a better game anyway. So, I'll hang at the bar for 12 hrs and call in sick Monday.

Tim Tebow <----- going to absolutely freakin own the pats this Sunday and if you don't think that's the case... you're stupid.

There.... now you know.:rockin:

Sea said:
Tim Tebow <----- going to absolutely freakin own the pats this Sunday and if you don't think that's the case... you're stupid.

Not even if he has JC as a running back. I believe you should drink your hops not snort them.

Just to piss Cape off, I'll ask another question. Did you end up sticking with the two purchases or did you get rid of the oops?

LOL. Why would that piss me off? I think it is hilarious.

"LOOK!! I got my piece of paper!!!".

LOL... Are you kidding? I am doing screen prints and sending it to friends so they can crack up too.

Just to piss Cape off, I'll ask another question. Did you end up sticking with the two purchases or did you get rid of the oops?

I cancelled it. I was going to put it in my daughter's name, but I doubt she's going to be a Packer's fan. I'm the only person in my family or my wife's who isn't a Giants or Jets fan.

LOL. Why would that piss me off? I think it is hilarious.

"LOOK!! I got my piece of paper!!!".

LOL... Are you kidding? I am doing screen prints and sending it to friends so they can crack up too.

I'll give you one thing... If I was a Patriots fan, I'd be hellbent on winning the Sam Adams' contest to get my beer on tap at Gillette.
Hell, as a Yankees fan I really should work my ass of to win that contest. Wouldn't that be a kick in the a$$!

Other than that, you can laugh all you want, but we own the #1 piece of NFL memorabilia that a fan can possibly get their hands on. Anyone who bought it as an "investment" is definitely an idiot. But as memorabilia, its a totally legit piece of ownership of a non-profit, community owned NFL team. The only one. No other team's fans will ever have this unless they are millionaires and can actually buy a piece of the team for tens of millions.

Airborneguy said:
I cancelled it. I was going to put it in my daughter's name, but I doubt she's going to be a Packer's fan. I'm the only person in my family or my wife's who isn't a Giants or Jets fan.

Huh? You were gonna gift it to me!!!!! :(

Agreed, I furthermore predict at least 5 sacks of Tom Brady at games end.:mug:

Bernie Brewer said:
Well it (almost) had to happen eventually. Glad they lost now instead of the playoffs.

+1. time to play with a chip on their shoulder for the rest of the season.

the_bird said:
Think of it this way, Bernie. If the Pack finish the season 18-1, now that'll be a good thing!

Oh absolutely. I said over a month ago that a regular season loss could be the best thing for them.

Back