Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon, the Bengals have never ever been good.
They'd suck playing in the European League. They're a special case ;)

On other fronts, Jackson seriously needs a hair stylist.
The dude looks like there's an alien octopus living in his scalp...

Were I a betting person, I'd bet on the Ravens. I don't think that SF has beaten many quality opponents. I think that the only teams they've beaten who would make the playoffs if the season ended today are Pittsburgh and Green Bay.

It's gotta be like looking in a funky mirror for NE fans, seeing the QB they thought might be Brady's successor go over and beat all sorts of weak opponents.

But yeah, should be an interesting game next week. I hope Baltimore pulls it off and NE drops at least one of their next two, which should knock them out of the #1 seed, if I'm not mistaken.

I wasn't suggesting that you longed for Jimmy G to be back with your team because you're jealous or something. I was just pointing out how NE and SF have surprisingly similar seasons right now.

Current teams that NE has beaten that would be in the playoffs if the season ended today: Pittsburgh, Buffalo, and Dallas. Only one more than SF. Both NE and SF have lost only once, each to a team currently in the playoff picture. Both are looking at only three more games against teams currently in the playoff picture, if I'm not mistaken.

images

It’s stupid they don’t have the best franchise in the league’s history play every Thanksgiving so everyone can watch them.

Have a great Thanksgiving today and remember the your team sucks compared to the Pats.

it'd be brilliant for Kraft/BB to hire on the first female player to be on the active roster and play snaps in a game.

how cool if she also got a SB ring this year thanks to scoring the game winning points in the final two minutes

In such a scenario, I would have to consider being ok with NE winning a superb owl.

Eww, I suddenly feel dirty all over.

So happy to be a Hawks fan since they doused SF...yes it was last Monday but I'm still giggling over how dazed and confused Jimmy G looked. Gonna spank the Viks this Monday. Love our road record!

Back