Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be a bears fan long enough and you would be too. We’ll maybe not for teams that come by it honestly.

Hoppy's hotdog...

tumblr_nzn5e4VnTH1qc00r1o1_1280.jpg

Everything's a hallway ;)

P.S. turrible game management by the Cowboys. Kicking a meaningless FG, going on 4th and long with 3 time outs, and generally just being the Cowboys...

Pretty funny meeting a bunch of Dallas fans in Boston this weekend. Feel bad they sat in that miserable weather for that game. Many I talked to had to buy additional clothes for the game. Probably thought the roof would be closed.

Pretty funny meeting a bunch of Dallas fans in Boston this weekend. Feel bad they sat in that miserable weather for that game. Many I talked to had to buy additional clothes for the game. Probably thought the roof would be closed.

Yup. The two next to me last night were frozen to the point I felt bad. Two guys both in hoodies, light jackets, and jeans.

Half way through the first quarter they were soaked through and shivering... and then they had to sit there and watch their team be dismantled as well.

Brutal.

Yup. The two next to me last night were frozen to the point I felt bad. Two guys both in hoodies, light jackets, and jeans.

Half way through the first quarter they were soaked through and shivering... and then they had to sit there and watch their team be dismantled as well.

Brutal.

Dismantled?

Lol

The only dismantling with the Patriots lately was when they played the Ravens...

Back