Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stuff about him flatuleting on doctors seemed juvenile enough that people around here might laugh at it.

According to a text thread that was just posted... apparently the doctor himself, who this happened to, thought it was funny too.

God that doctor is so juvenile.

I can’t respect him or any doctors now.

IMG_3492.JPG

He should stop being such a baby, take an aspirin and get out there.

It’s freakin fine.

Who ruptures a freakin’ spleen? No one. I don’t even think that’s a thing.

Games like what played out tonight are killing the NFL...
Marcus Mariota... Five seasons. Five playcallers. Three new offenses. Three head coaches. Oh, and nine sacks last night. Someone get him the bless out of Tennessee so we can see what he can do in the NFL.

Hey NE circle jerks. I’m going to be downtown Boston 7-10th at a conference. Any recommendations how to avoid you? [emoji38]

Actually haven’t confirmed flights yet but maybe 8th or 9th eve if not too far out of central

I'd avoid being anywhere in Massachusetts on 10/10. The Giants are playing the Patriots at Gillette Stadium and it's a night game so all the Patriot fans will be drunk and when the Giants beat them the state is likely to get burned down.

Watch AB get picked up by KC as a bookend to Tyreek Hill.

I'd avoid being anywhere in Massachusetts on 10/10. The Giants are playing the Patriots at Gillette Stadium and it's a night game so all the Patriot fans will be drunk and when the Giants beat them the state is likely to get burned down.

Um...have you actually watched the dumpster fire that is the 2019 NY Giants?

Watch AB get picked up by KC as a bookend to Tyreek Hill.

Um...have you actually watched the dumpster fire that is the 2019 NY Giants?

I was being a bit sarcastic but the Giants have finally benched Manning, one of the longest playing mediocre quarterbacks in NFL history, so things may look up. The Patriots have only played the Giants 12 times in regular/post season games and they are tied 6-6. Biggest difference is that 2 of the Giants wins were Superbowls, something my Dad, a Giants fan never let me forget. I'm a Mainer so I'm kind of obligated to be a Patriots fan although on Oct. 10 I'll likely be rooting for the Giants in memory of my Dad.

Meh. So stale.

Meanwhile....if the Patriots don't allow a TD this weekend they'll match the Bears from some gawdforsaken era wrt first three season games...

I'm surprised they let him go, the guy exploits women, plays by his own rules, and makes a mockery of everything that's good and decent in the NFL. He was the embodiment of what Robert Kraft and Bill Belichick had created over the last 20 years in New England.

We're quoting ourselves now? ;)

Anyway, AB is radioactive right now wrt the NFL. Nobody's gonna touch him until all of the off-field crap gets resolved - and it better be either a push or outright favorable, because if it ends up there's a jurisdiction that files literally any criminal charge(s) he'll be in limbo for some time.

Kap is a sad story, someone who had the courage to stand (or kneel, I guess) for his convictions knowing he'd take a career hit - and boy was it one hella hit. I don't think he saw the political factor being so yuge. I don't see him ever making it back to the NFL, again, nobody wants to stick their neck out for him...

I'm surprised they let him go, the guy exploits women, plays by his own rules, and makes a mockery of everything that's good and decent in the NFL. He was the embodiment of what Robert Kraft and Bill Belichick had created over the last 20 years in New England.

The Seahawk and you suck.

I can’t see them even making the playoffs

Back