Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s insane.

I would be interested to see what the record is for any games where the spread is 15.

Gotta be HEAVILY towards the underdog.

Watch... the Dolphins will shut em out 3-0

OMG.... this might actually be the greatest Twitter thread ever created. Love the Pats or hate them... this is just too spectacular...

IMG_3455.JPG

AB is like the woman who cheats on her husband with another man and then marries him. What makes this other man think that he's so special that she won't cheat on him too since she's already proven she's willing to break her word?
Oakland and the Patriots are the "other man" in this analogy.

Gregg Williams is the worst. He claims he never told people to injure players. Here he talks about trying to knock out opposing players, making specific references to targeting people who suffered concussions and ACL tears:

Can’t you just stop bitching and enjoy football? It must be exhausting being so righteous.
Just enjoy the Patriots making history every single week. You know you want to.

Then watch something else if you don’t enjoy it. Seems simple. Not sure why you continue to be involved with something you don’t like.

Last edited:
If Williams is a ******, he should just embrace it and not dissemble. I can respect the forthrightness.

The way 2019 is shaping up, AND the 2018 9-6 season, I'm thinking the Steelers should have just paid Bell what he wanted and tried get Antonio Brown to settled down and reduce his drama.
Being cheap or having a pissing match with an ornery player hasn't worked for the Steelers the last few years.
Maybe coach Tomlin should swallow his pride and give free agent Lagarette Blount another chance and try to revive the Steelers pathetic running game.
Winning isn't everything.....Its the only thing!

I almost agree with you, except I doubt that there is anything substantial about Williams time in football that I can respect
I doubt it as well. I try to be a half-full kind of person. If I were to ignore my filter and cut loose, it wouldn't be pretty as I'm just like everyone else.
It's more about choosing battles where I might gain an inch and inject some sanity.

I doubt it as well. I try to be a half-full kind of person. If I were to ignore my filter and cut loose, it wouldn't be pretty as I'm just like everyone else.
It's more about choosing battles where I might gain an inch and inject some sanity.

I'd share your optimism, but this guy has been behaving this way for years, and now he's lying about it. Now there are also whispers that he is up to his old tricks. And what did the league do? When they found out earlier this decade they gave him an indefinite suspension that actually only lasted a season or two.

By ignoring it the league is enabling it. It could end up damaging pro football for years.

Easily if Gostkowski would make a kick.

He sucks. He is absolutely their Achilles heel. He’s had an awesome career but he hit the wall last year completely. I was shocked they didn’t bring someone in to challenge him in preseason.

I’m hoping the Pats win every game by 22 because I’ll crap my pants if the game is on the line and depends on his leg. I have zero confidence in him anymore.

Interesting day for the Steelers.

If Rothksivbdbejxmmkger’s elbow needs surgery... does he hang up the cleats and get back to his real passion... bathroom rapin’?

Obviously he’ll need to wait until the elbow heals a little bit but he can start scoping places out

Back