Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Losing-to-the-Patriots-1024x570.jpg

Tough game to watch so far, Pats D has played out of their minds while the offense has been burdened by lousy play selection. I want more run plays and more White outlets...

A bit boring so far but I guess as a Giants fan I've been spoiled by their ability to find new and spectacular ways to lose every week.
And the half time show...I can see why Moron 5 was the NFL's eighth choice to headline the show...and that second act, I was rooting for the fire...

Best play of the game so far - Tom Brady, Jim Brown, Peyton Manning, Baker Mayfield, Brian Urlacher, JuJu Schuster, Marshawn Lynch, and a whole bunch of older than dirt superstars getting into play action and destroying an awards ceremony. How the hell did they get Roger Goodell in there looking completely confused?

That was pretty bad. Even the commercials sucked. Rice is noble but corn isn't?

A detestable ad power play on the general public's aversion to high fructose corn syrup, which (according to current standards) is responsible for every ailment known to man. FTR, Coors uses some form of liquid corn adjunct which is specifically undefined but not "high fructose corn syrup". I'm no fan of any of these beers, but the ad is powerful and misleading.

Who knew rice is better than corn?

Tweet of the Day: These teams are playing like they know whoever wins goes to the White House

Thank goodness that three month championship drought is ovah :ban:

"The Patriots are the first team since the iconic 1985 Chicago Bears to hold their opponents to a total of seven points or fewer in the first halves of three consecutive playoff games." [nfl.com]

Flores looking golden right now on his way to Miami.

Meanwhile...the Seahawks should put up a banner or something ;)

Last edited:
I saw that pic of Jerry Rice wearing 4 rings on one hand during his flight down to Atlanta. I was thinking. Brady's pretty much getting another ring next year and all he needs is two more with the expected HOF ring to cover all his fingers.

Back