Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not saying china isn't bad...

we don't live in China though.

ENOUGH!!! Save up an additional $22.50 and we can continue this debate then.

"Twilights last reaming"... that is still crackin' me up.

tumblr_lg9deo9hPV1qzpwi0o1_500.png

Why do they even bother with a half time show??

When is the last time it was good? Who actually watches the half time show anyway?!?! That's piss break, get food and get beer time.

I vote for a college marching band. Get freakin' Grambling or some cool marching band out there.

so more importantly...

Bird... seriously... any realistic chance the Pats DON'T win at least the next two outta three Super Bowls? 14-2 in a rebuilding year and about 60 of the first 50 picks in next year's draft.

i don't see them losing again for a few years.

Dude... Prince was awesome a couple years ago. Plus, I thought the ligh-up people were really cool and it was fun party music that's family friendly. They are never going to have "good" music as the halftime show because most people WANT to hear the BEP's etc.

I thought they did a fine job considering the Gawd awful production on the sound. The kids were dancing around our living room like wild animals, so I would call it a success.

The national anthem was unacceptable. I thought the style was fine, but you NEED to sing the right words. -F

Meh- the Pats chances are as good as the Packs. Both pretty low. It is tough to win it all.

Just a note, the Packers have 10 picks next year and we aren't losing many key players to free agency. I am hopeful for a league wide beat down (if the CBA gets done).

God I freakin' love those Charlie Murphy skits... I actually played them to Babalu last week on one of my vists and he was smiling.

I'm dead serious... I honestly think the Rick James one is the funniest thing I've ever seen on TV. Put it this way, i can't remember EVER laughing out loud or that hard at anything else.

"yo man... we just GAVE him some help"

The Wayne Brady one WAS tremendous...

"Thank Dave Chappelle!!!"
"Thanks Dave... I love your show"

But... I dunno.... i still like the Rick James one better.

To the debate forum!!!!

Watch. Moto will probably vote for a scene out a Whoopi Goldberg movie or something.

As I also cannot get into the debate forum yet (before you give me a bunch of ****, I'm a broke a$$ college student AND I'll donate to Babalu first when I DO have the scratch) I'll put a vote in for the Race Draft...Covid to the Asians!!! Epic

Can't argue with the Wayne Brady or ANY of the Charlie Murphy sketches though

Day in the life of Little John?

"will you be checking any bags sir?"
"wwwwhat!?!"
"wwwwwhat!?!"
"Yyyyyyea-eah!"

Day in the life of Little John?

"wwwwhat!?!"
"wwwwwhat!?!"
"Yyyyyyea-eah!"

I almost forgot about the Lil' John sketches. Picking your favorite Chappelle episode is like picking your favorite beer...can't be done. Each deserves respect for what it is. I'd say favorite kid, but I fu%$#ing hate kids. Loud dirty sticky little crumbsnatchers...

Yyyyyyeeeaaa-eah!!!

Samuel L. Jackson? Good mother****ing choice, mother****er! Epic.

Amazing how good that damn show was. "Race Draft," I have to stop and watch every time I see that the sketch is on.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, let's summarize what we've learned.

1. Running the ball is unnecessary for winning a Super Bowl.
2. Defending the run is unnecessary for winning a Super Bowl.
3. Experienced players in a big game can still play like crap early in the game.
4. Super Bowl halftime shows suck balls, usually.
5. Not knowing the lyrics to our national friggin' anthem is a damn disgrace.
6. Dataz is an idiot.
7. Dataz has burned through his bank account.
8. Pats are going to be damn good for the next five to six years, if they can just get a lineman a la '07 Richard Seymour and a playmaking receiver a la '07 Randy Moss
9. Dataz' wife is about to leave him
10. Black Eyed Peas suck.
11. The bank is taking Dataz' house
12. Don't **** with Wayne Brady.
13. Or Prince.
14. Dataz is moving back to his parent's basement because of his gambling losses.
15. Don't argue with Moto, it'll make your brain bleed.

imagine if wisconsin won the rose bowl this year....

then when the brewers win the world series this year, it'll be a f-ing trifecta! (NBA isn't a sport so.....deal with that)

pats won't make the playoffs next year. note that for posterity.

Vegas already has odds out for 2011 season SB champs.

Packers 6-1
Patriots 6-1
everybody else <something higher> - 1

Per ESPN; subject to change. Assuming we have a season :(

Pack deserved it this year. Good team.

Pats? Meh... I still think they're going to only get better over the next few seasons as long as Brady stays remotely close to how he is performing right now. They are a very young team and with the picks they have, I think they will actually get better. Will they win another Super Bowl? Who knows. That's why they play the games. But going into the playoffs this year they were the heavy favorites to win it this year which really is pretty amazing.

From the first game of the season though I wasn't totally sold on the Pats this year. In the old days you always went to Foxboro knowing the Pats were going to find a way to lose. You just knew it. Then, after the first Super Bowl win, it was the exact opposite. You gotta remember, I've been a season ticket holder for ten years and have gone a few years in a row, a couple of times, without ever seeing them lose in person. That's kind of impressive... so... you THEN just knew they were gonna win. Didn't matter what the score was or how they looked in the first half. It was a done deal. Pats win. No question.... and over and over and over... they actually did.

This year?? I just didn't have that "Pats are definitely winning this game" feeling... ever. I just never got comfortable with them. Even when they were blowing teams out late in the season, I would always say, "I dunno... I'll feel better when the last second ticks off the clock and the Pats are ahead in the Super Bowl".

I think the Pats will be back like that though.

BUT.. this year?? Pack deserved it.

Then, after the first Super Bowl win, it was the exact opposite.

i'm not gonna rehash the past 15 pages, but....180 turn around in a season.....wonder how that could happen?? :rolleyes:
get the last word in, i know you will, i won't respond! hahahahha!

but anyway, certainly a team effort for the pack this year, and that's gonna mean something when they go to 18 game seasons.

i didn't think the pats could be stopped until flynn almost did. not because it was the pack, but it showed that they were human.

Back