NY / NJ Area Bulk Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i guess it would be ST STEPHEN, JOMARKY, BENTTWIG, FROGMAN, ROMMEL, JOSH/CUTTER, ROB N, TKONE, BKOV, Harley

I keep forgetting to read your posts! I get distracted by the avatar and then just move on. :)

EDIT: If that is your SWMBO I might want to drive up to Saddle River to pick up.

OK - Those of you who are in the NY & NNJ pallet (ST_STEPHEN, Jomarky, Benttwig, Frogman, Rommel, Josh/Cutter, Rob N, Tkone, Bkov and Barley Davidson), please review the list below for accuracy

THIS IS ONLY A LIST FOR THE NY & NORTHERN NJ PALLET BEING SHIPPED TO UPPER SADDLE RIVER, NJ
NY-NNJGroupBuygroupbuy.jpg

I keep forgetting to read your posts! I get distracted by the avatar and then just move on. :)

EDIT: If that is your SWMBO I might want to drive up to Saddle River to pick up.

Damn, if that was truly my SWMBO, I don't think I'd have enough time or energy to brew. I like to think she is, but, oh well. It's actually Adriana Lima.

edited for censorship

Hi, my name is Josh, and I'm a new member here. BKov saw a post of mine over on the NB forum and referred me to this thread. Is it too late for me to get in on the north NJ group buy? St Stephen knows me from the NB forum where I've been for years. We actually were in on a couple group buys together over there.

I'd like one sack of the Canadian 2-row and one of the BM pils.

Thanks!

Hi, my name is Josh, and I'm a new member here. BKov saw a post of mine over on the NB forum and referred me to this thread. Is it too late for me to get in on the north NJ group buy? St Stephen knows me from the NB forum where I've been for years. We actually were in on a couple group buys together over there.

I'd like one sack of the Canadian 2-row and one of the BM pils.

Thanks!

You're in the nick of time. I'll add you to the list. I'm going to see about having each of us pay our share directly to NCM, so hopefully everyone in the NNJ/NY pallet has a CC to charge. I had also asked a buddy that missed our meeting Wed night to see if he wanted in on this, so I'm closing the list to newcomers unless he doesn't want any. There's only room for one anyway. I'll post the new list shortly

You're in the nick of time. I'll add you to the list. I'm going to see about having each of us pay our share directly to NCM, so hopefully everyone in the NNJ/NY pallet has a CC to charge. I had also asked a buddy that missed our meeting Wed night to see if he wanted in on this, so I'm closing the list to newcomers unless he doesn't want any. There's only room for one anyway. I'll post the new list shortly
Excellent. Thanks. I'm flexible with payment options. Whatever's easiest for you...

Also, I realize I wasn't clear in my request. I want 1 x CMC Pale Ale (2060) and 1 x BM pils (B101)...I do NOT want the CMC Pils malt (2002).

Anyone here who can comment on the differences between the CMC pils, BM pils, and franco pils?

Also, if Bad_Coffee is still looking for some StarSan, I have about 1.5 quarts left from a gallon from a group buy awhile back. I could give a pint for a few bucks if it works out.

Minor change in the formulas for the NY/NNJ list - I have to change the price per pound, it's only a penny per pound difference though

OK, here is the updated list. I *THINK* the list is accurate. Please everyone in the NNJ/NY pallet review the list for accuracy.

NY-NNJGroupBuygroupbuy.jpg

yeah there in NY.

ill be picking up my grains and bringing them to caldwell(07006) if caldwell is easier for anyone to pick up(i think its only about a 30minute drive), i wouldent mind transporting a few sacks. i can also bring them to South Orange if anyone wants on a monday-thursday.

I don't think grain is taxed anyway but one thing to consider for the North shipment is that just over the NY border, the pallet rate would be $96 instead of $126 to NJ. I know it works out to about $1 more a sack but something to keep in mind.

I don't think grain is taxed anyway but one thing to consider for the North shipment is that just over the NY border, the pallet rate would be $96 instead of $126 to NJ. I know it works out to about $1 more a sack but something to keep in mind.

Bobby, how's your pallet working out? How many do you have?

OK, I'm not sure why but the shipping $ amount got screwed up when I added the last sack so I'm going to have to mull over the formulas.

EDIT" OK I fixed it

OK, correct if I am mistaken, however the following are on the NY/NNJ pallet being shipped to Upper Saddle River, NJ. ST STEPHEN JOMARKY BENTTWIG FROGMAN ROMMEL JOSH/CUTTER ROB N TKONE BKOV Barley Dave W vsiddhartha. PLEASE EVERYONE CHECK THE LIST ONCE AGAIN AND FINALIZE YOUR ORDER. PM ME ONCE YOU HAVE TO LET ME KNOW THAT I CAN PLACE THE ORDER.
NY-NNJGroupBuyFINALLIST.jpg

This is awesome. So it looks like we'll be pulling the trigger on this today or tomorrow, yes?

I know they ship quickly, I wonder if a pick up this weekend is within the realm of possibility.

Just for my own clarification…there are two pallets, correct? One going to Piscataway being handled by Bobby, and one going to Upper Saddle River being handled by Rommel? I saw Paramus mentioned in a few posts so I’m not clear on the location for pickup. Either is fine for me, just curious.

Rommel, have you settled on the payment details yet? Are we to call NCM and pay over the phone for our portion, or should we Paypal you the funds + Paypal fees?

Keep in mind that NCM is trying to tell me that a pallet with 2250 pounds on it doesn't qualify for the 2000+ column pricing and I'm trying to get to the bottom of it. It's clearly eligible based on the words in their price list. Stay tuned. It's only a buck or two more per sack but it's BS.

Keep in mind that NCM is trying to tell me that a pallet with 2250 pounds on it doesn't qualify for the 2000+ column pricing and I'm trying to get to the bottom of it. It's clearly eligible based on the words in their price list. Stay tuned. It's only a buck or two more per sack but it's BS.

The catalog that I have is the 2009 Malt book and it has the breakdown at 1000 and 4000 lbs. No 2000 lb price listed. I wonder if that is what they are looking at.

In January I ordered 5 sacks from them. No questions asked they just took the order and shipped that day.

In February I placed the same exact order again and this time a different girl charged me a different per pound price and refused to even talk about the fact that I had paid less the prior month.

I didn't waste the energy complaining because it amounted to just a few dollars but I had the same frustration you are dealing with right now.

Whatever happens I'll give you my share of the money and gladly drive home with a car full of grainy goodness.

The irony is that she gave me same page I linked to and said that's the new website. I'm going to stop emailing her because she agreed to the 2000# column pricing like it was a favor. Fix the website.

The irony is that she gave me same page I linked to and said that's the new website. I'm going to stop emailing her because she agreed to the 2000# column pricing like it was a favor. Fix the website.

You tell 'em, Bobby! :rockin:

So is it even possible to obtain - from their website - the "correct" price list sans 2000# column?

Latest posts

Back