Nunderwear

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMHO, the hooch threads don't get shut down because the posters are trying to make cheap swill. The get shut down by the mods because;

1) The poster is clearly underage
2) The poster is being an a-hole

An example is when they post their recipe which includes 7 lbs of sugar and 1 can of apple juice and some fleischmann's yeast. Then, when we all say yuck and try to give suggestions on making something drinkable, the poster gets all bitchy. This leads to a debate which is NVA.

Thor seems to be of age, isn't getting all defensive when people give opinions, and is a pretty funny, agreeable dude.

oh yoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: damnit! someone already came up with nunderwear? not in drink form though. shnoogans.

This sounds like something at one time I tried but I threw it out because it started to look a yellowish brown and smelling awful I will admit that time I used Fleischman's bread machine yeast because I wanted to make myself something strong quickly I didn't really care how it was going to taste.I'm a newbie granted.I'm wondering if it would be possible to brew something like this say over a week?

try making an apfelwein. i had my wine in the fermenter for a week and transfered it to a carboy, and in the process, i had about 2L of extra smash left so i put it in my das boot and drank it all and just 2L got me pretty buzzed. very strong stuff. it requires just a little more material to make than cider but its definately more volitile and you can drink it in a week. granted it tasted like unpasturized yeti gooch but if you add some sugar to it, you get a nice sweetened drink AND carbonation hahaha

First things first. Thor, Lobo kicks much a@@. And second i'm really surprised that nobody picked up on the name "Mrs. Gooch". I assume that you guys know what a "gooch" is.;)

damn right i do. in fact, im at work right now and after being up in the beer cage all day, ive developed a neandertaller gooch (neadertaller- neolitic version of swiss cave aged ementaller) from all the comotion.

Back