Not Even a Noob Yet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lumpy5oh

Reaction score
Hello all.
Like the title suggests; I haven't even started brewing yet. I found this site while looking for information. I was thinking of starting with a 1gal kit that I have found and adding to it. My father used to make beer and wine and hopefully he still has some of his gear laying around. I believe he had a 5gal kit.
Looking forward to learning about homebrewing. I have an addictive personality and jump into hobbies full on and should be adding on in no time.
Cheers

I have an addictive personality too.. first thing I did was get a 5 gal setup and a wort chiller. Then I moved to 10gal batches and a kegerator... unlike other hobbies I have tried this one's pay off is just so much better... I cant help but expand.

Good luck, once you drink your first brew... its so worth it!

i did the same thing. this forum has so much information, it's hard to absorb it all. i couldn't wait, i had to go out and grab my first kit. it's pretty awesome. the books don't really do it justice for how much fun it is. it's a bit of work, but worth it.

Back