• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

No longer getting email updates

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pilzner

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this....

Has anyone else noticed that they are no longer getting email updates from HBT?

I've checked my settings, and everything seems correct.

Just checking to see if i' the only one.

pilzner said:
Not sure where to post this....

In the Classifieds? ;) I'd probably post this in the HBT Feedback area.

To answer your question, I am still getting email notifications of new private messages and thumbs ups.

agreed, at one time I would get an email as soon as something new was posted, now it can take up to an hour, sometimes a day. And I know I don't have them spam blocked or anything.

Just to clarify, I had posted this in Classifieds because I am no longer getting my classified email every day. I'm certain my settings are correct and that my account is up to date.

Hopefully HBT is on this.

Just to clarify, I had posted this in Classifieds because I am no longer getting my classified email every day. I'm certain my settings are correct and that my account is up to date.

Hopefully HBT is on this.

To make sure a moderator or the administrator sees it, you might send them a PM. The administrator is Txbrew; Yurirage, Yooper, and Biermuncher are mods that come to mind.

Pappers, I'm in contact with them now...thanks.

Seems like there are a few of us having the same type of issue. There is another thread or two in the feedback section

Back