• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington NHC ticket

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atoyot

Reaction score
I have extra tickets for the NHC and for the banquet available. AHA won't issue me a refund this late in the game but they OK'd me selling them to another person(s). Paid $289 asking $200.00 OBO
Cheers,
Al

And for anyone who is reluctant, the process to get the tickets transferred over to a new person is easy and for me, it happened in less than a couple of hours.

OP: In case you didn't know, you email your Altitude receipt to [email protected] (Chris Williams with BA) and [email protected]. Altitude will handle the transfer, Chris is likely checking AHA membership. Your buyer needs to provide full name, address, email address associated with AHA membership, and AHA membership ID.

GLWS but you have to name a price. :)

I live an hour away from san diego, I'm an aha member and currently do not have a ticket to go to the conference... what's your price? pm me...

Latest posts

Back