newbie from georgia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty868

Reaction score
hello all! i am a new home brewer from northwest georgia. i have been interested for a few years now in brewing, finally took my first step here recently and began my first batch of ipa. we shall see how it turns out and go from there. hopefully it will be a success!

I'm new to homebrewtalk.com but not new to beer making. Have yet to understand all the things in brewtalk that I have at hand. Threads this threads that. Everyone has something to add. Welcome and I hope to see other posting

Welcome! I'm relatively new to brewing as well. Started about 7 months ago. I live in the Cumming area if you're interested in brewing together, trading beers or just talking beer.

Cheers!

Welcome guys! I live in downtown Atlanta. Let me know if there's anything I can help with.

Browillard- What brew store are you using up there? I've been using Brew Depot by Northpoint mall and have been very happy with them.

Hey man. I'm also just beginning my home brew journey and I'm just over here in Rome. So if you are ever swinging through, let me know

Hey PP. I've been using them and Brewmasters Warehouse. I've liked both but BW has a better interface for online shopping.

Back