Newb from Baltimore

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDRex

Reaction score
Just brewed 2 kits from Brewers Best last week. Already addicted and buying new stuff to brew next weekend. Trying to get a few things going and a pipeline started.

I live in Baltimore, which really has a booming beer scene. We've got some good local brewers, nice beer bars with big selections and many places are doing firkins everyweek.

Just wanted to introduce myself before asking questions. I've read a ton on this site and realbeer.com. I am not reading Complete Joy of Homebrewing and How to Brew, as well as Brewmasters Table.

Welcome from Joppa. Too bad it's last minute, we're having a brewday tomorrow in Joppatown.

If you're interested, send a PM and I can give you info in the morning. Even if you just want to hang out and have a few beers and not brew.

Thanks for the invite, but I have other plans for today.

Has anyone been to the brew days they do at the Thirsty Brewer on the first Wednesday each month?

How are you? I am here in this board newbie. I hope that i will get more information and share my opinion in this board.

Back