new to Vegas, but not to HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbspindel

Reaction score
Hey HBTers,
Since i never really introduced myself when i joined, i'd like to do it now, in Vegas, my new home.

Just moved out here from columbus OH to support SWMBO in her career. Searching for a job in the craft brewing industry here, but still getting unpacked too.

i started with extract/steeping grains and am fortunate enough to have built a SS brew rig for AG just before moving here, so i'll be progressing to AG soon.

That's about it. Dont know no body out here, so if you're in the area and are brewing, drinking, or want to do either with one of the latest Las Vegans, pls let me know!

Peace, and happy brewing :rockin:

Welcome,
I was in Vegas awhile back, and went to the homebrew store. The guy that ran the place seemed pretty cool. He hates technology, thus the pitiful web page. He can probably hook you up with some local brewers. Luck - Dwain

Yea the dude at Vegas Homebrew is cool. I read about a local brew club but haven't checked it out yet. I moved out here in March.

Back