New to the Forum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hops-4-Life

Reaction score
This is a really cool site ya'll have here. My buddy Brewiz always talks about it so I went ahead and signed up. I love drinking homebrewed beer and the home brewing process. Brewiz and I have made the best beers I've ever had the pleasure of drinking.

As you can tell by my handle, I just love a beer loaded with Humulus Lupulus (brewiz done learned me on bein' a hophead!). The higher the IBU's - the better :rockin:

We just did a 36LB-o-grain 2-fer IPA with about 1lb (maybe a few oz's less...:drunk: ) of hops strategically added to the rolling boil to optimize utilization and pump up the IBU’s. I can't wait to pull a tall glass of that brew. The wort was pure heaven-sent-fermentable-sugars and the Backyard Brewery 2nd Generation Pac-Man yeast has been working like Chinese railroad builders in the primary! :mug:

Well, that's my Intro - I've been reading the posts and enjoying the knowledge and humor-
Cheers,
Hops-4-Life

PS.. Throw another handful of hops in… Come on.. ya’ know it’s all good!

Latest posts

Back