New Member - Morristown, NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dj1726

Reaction score
I just moved to Morristown from another part of Jersey and have been brewing for about six months now. I have been on here following some posts and decided to get actively involved to learn some more about becoming a better brewer.

So far I have dabbled in a few different styles;
"Irish Stout" first brew and came out undrinkable due to some dead yeast
Belgian blonde,
"Chernob-Ale IPA" with Cascade, Magnum and Amarillo hops,
"Hunt for Red Oktoberfest" my oktoberfest with the addition of roasted barley to give it a redder color and match the awesome name i came up with before figuring out the beer
"Great Pumpkin Ale" pumpkin beer brewed with 60 oz of pumpkin puree

I would really like to get to know some fellow brewers in the area to swap some beers and learn more about this great hobby.

Hey DJ; welcome to the hobby!

You're always welcome to check out love2brew, central NJs newest Local Homebrew Shop (LBHS)! We always have customers stopping in, sampling our latest brews and bringing theirs in as well, no pressure to purchase we just like to know the community!

I'm just awaiting a reply from the guys at homebrewtalk.com to sign up to be an official vendor so mods don't ban me just yet ;)

Welcome DJ,
You'd fit right in with NJ Hopz East. We have a growing group of guys meeting and brewing regularly in Morristown, Morris Plains, and Boonton. We tend to meet on different days during the 2nd week of the Month.

Feel free to shoot me a PM with your email/contact info so I can share our get together dates and other info.

-Mike

Hey DJ; welcome to the hobby!

You're always welcome to check out love2brew, central NJs newest Local Homebrew Shop (LBHS)! We always have customers stopping in, sampling our latest brews and bringing theirs in as well, no pressure to purchase we just like to know the community!

I'm just awaiting a reply from the guys at homebrewtalk.com to sign up to be an official vendor so mods don't ban me just yet ;)
Thanks I will have to stop in some time and bring some of my beer.

Back