New ish...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrott

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all, I've been more or less stalking these forums over the past year or so. Whenever I was searching I almost always ended up here for at least one good bit of info, sometimes more. Since then I've pumped out a few really great batches and a few not so great batches but its all learning I suppose.

I guess in the grand scheme of it all I am still quite green to the whole realm of homebrewing, but I am a second generation home brewer, so I have had a few tips and tricks passed down to me. I am still trying to get my hands on my fathers recipe book, but I probably won't get that until it's willed to me when he dies.

Anywho, thats a little about me, I'm sure I'll be around and a bit more vocal going forward now that I actually have an account on the forums!

Cheers!

Well you've got a leg up on some of us... me at least... I'm only a second generation beer drinker (actually... probalby far more than 2nd), but no brewing history in my family that I know of.

I just joined these forums today myself... welcome!

Back