New guy running with it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heady Mate

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm a new brewer out of Las Vegas. I was drawn to brewing when I was working as a refrigeration mechanic and I got to work on my first large glycol chiller at a brewery here in town. The brewmaster was a great guy who showed me the ins and outs of their glycol system and ofcourse their rows of stainless tuns and kettles. A few years later my wife got me a small kit and I'm hooked. Looking forward to learning more from you guys!

Hi all,
I'm a new brewer out of Las Vegas. I was drawn to brewing when I was working as a refrigeration mechanic and I got to work on my first large glycol chiller at a brewery here in town. The brewmaster was a great guy who showed me the ins and outs of their glycol system and ofcourse their rows of stainless tuns and kettles. A few years later my wife got me a small kit and I'm hooked. Looking forward to learning more from you guys!
Welcome!
There is lots of great info here and plenty of really experienced brewers to bounce questions off of.

Back