New garage could use some workflow help!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustthisnsx

Reaction score
Few different first-world problems at hand... getting ready to run electrical and cover the rear wall in reclaimed pallets but want to find some ways to stop tripping over stuff!

- I’ve got a bazillion bottles and am seeking advice for a more visually appealing method of storing them. The majority of them will be filled with farmhouse beer in various ‘vintages’ so easy access would be nice. was thinking those

- Also thinking of moving the fridge outside and running shanks through the wall to open up some space. Anyone attempted this?

- The deep freeze which had doubled as my bottling table is also on its way out, a sad slow death... So conicals or a Uni and likely a penguin glycol unit will take its place. On that note of glycol the manufactured chillers seem to mirror that of micro matic glycol loop chillers for 25-100 ft runs. anyone ever attempted to use one of these? The idea here is to have every thing on rollers so as not have the wife lift kegs because of my bad back...

View media item 70303View media item 70304View media item 70307View media item 70302View media item 70308

Last edited:
I can't be much help with your garage issues since my garage is currently a woodworking shop and far too dusty to brew in but I find it a bit depressing that your "garage" TV is bigger than my whole entertainment center...

Good luck figuring out your brewing area. It looks like a great space!

Back