New from rhinelander wi !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twintrades

Reaction score
Hey there im totaly new to brewing anything. My relatives all do it. So i figured why not me ? Mabey i could learn something taste and new. ( btw we dont drink alot but love wine. ) Heck its all cheaper than buying off the shelf !

Ill post some silly things from time to time so laugh at my expense. I dont take anything seriously so rip away if you feel the need :rockin:

Looking forward to hearing from yall later.

why is Yellow tail cabernet is unpalletable ? :eek:

Welcome to the Hodag from Madison! I'm brand new to brewing too but have confidence because of this site. So far it's been a great resource. I also highly recommend the book How to Brew by John Palmer.

Welcome to another fellow Wisconsite! This hobby is little addicting and a lot of fun. If you're patient willing to learn, you'll do just fine.

BTW, when did we start sayin "yall" up here??? lol
Looking forward to hearing from yall later.

Yall is from my mother in Louisiana just got back from there spent 2 weeks listening to it and on the phone. Lol It tyeps good to ya hey !

We got a ton of snow 15+ here. Still snowed in. lol its good tho got house work done and made 3 batches of good stuff. Found out i have 3 Culligan water botttles and there NO 1 Pet !! So im good to go with larger batches. lol

The nearest place to get brew supplies is in minocqua ! Were going there asap.

Now if i could just get out of my driveway....lol

Back