New England June 2015 Grain Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could use a couple bags of 2 row if you could add it to my order that would be great!

Paid, i did friends and family bu paypal charged a fee. not sure if this is something new or not, but it is what it is.

Thanks Again.

Folks Who have PAID

Redmanll34
Zinc_Saucier
Hawk_ATP
leshmountain99
Matthoc116
Gaartok
Luther
Zippster22
Xhul
Ducasir
Confuted
SnowmanFS
Clankenbrew
Jkoravos
jakefromstatefarm
topherp87
Aslander
Canospam

Just sent my payment. Sorry for any delay, was lost up in VT for the weekend. Thanks again for organizing this!

Folks Who have PAID

Redmanll34
Zinc_Saucier
Hawk_ATP
leshmountain99
Matthoc116
Gaartok
Luther
Zippster22
Xhul
Ducasir
Confuted
SnowmanFS
Clankenbrew
Jkoravos
jakefromstatefarm
topherp87
Aslander
Canospam
m00se
brizzo
ApatheticNow
Babski
mypotholderhurts
WSTBrewing
Tellyho
PasbitinusBluinusRibbinus
quaboagbrewing
jaylaforte
Schecter
Redman67

If you have paid and aren't on this list send me a PM

My plan is to place the order Monday. Then get the tracking confirmation and then find out what day they are delivering. After that I will come to the thread and figure out pick up. It won't be the 29th but maybe the 30th

Not sure I am hoping to get it done on the 30th. I should know what day deliver is Tuesday. One thing that is going to be different then normal is there will be definite hours because I don't think we need to be hanging around Everett waiting on people.

Ok all the grain is ordered and paid for shipped today. I should have it tomorrow. So we should do Saturday the 29th at 9am for the sort and 10:30a for the pick up. Everyone has directions to the location. If you need it my cell number is 617-454-4255. There will be someone in the lot letting you know were to park.

Guys this is why you can't put that this is for a grain buy. I get emails like this every time that someone put that it is for a grain buy.

Dear Donovan Bailey,

Thank you for using PayPal to accept payments. You can receive money from friends and family for personal payments within the US for free. Personal payments are for sending a gift, splitting a lunch bill, paying your share of the living expenses, and everyday exchanges of money between friends and family.

If you receive money as a payment for a purchase or service, you will continue to incur fees.

We've noticed that some customers are sending you personal payments for purchases of items or services.

Unfortunately, this is against our policies, and we need your help correcting it. Please don't ask or allow your customers to use personal payments to pay for their purchases. Please keep in mind personal payments for purchase of items or services are not eligible for Seller Protection.

If we continue to see such activity, we may have to disable your ability to receive free personal payments, and then you will pay fees for all money received through PayPal.

Here's how you can find more information about payment types and fees:

Click Fees at the bottom of any PayPal page
Click Legal Agreements at the bottom of any PayPal page, and then click PayPal User Agreement. Sections 4 and 8 refer to receiving money and fees.

If you have any questions, concerns, or think we may have made a mistake, please contact us at [email protected].

We value your business and appreciate your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Sam
PayPal Customer Solutions
PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2015 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Sat works for me! Did they actually hit you with a fee?

Hey, I hate to be that guy, but I can't make it to the pickup this weekend. Can someone grab my order for me and we'll arrange pickup from there? My order is 6 full bags, no splits. I live in Waltham and could pick it up Saturday or Sunday evenings.

I'll be there for pickup 10:30ish. Maybe next order we switch to Venmo for payment handling? They are great and in my experience not draconian about this type of payment.

No fee has hit me just wanted to clarify what was going on with PayPal.

For the show up times it really needs to be on time. Pretty much I am going to need to leave at 1p the latest

Anyone interested in trading a few can/bottles at the pickup? I can bring up some Julius/Alter Ego, maybe some others.

I'm going to be out of town this weekend. Can someone pick up my 4 bags? I can get them next week. Thanks!

OK grain is in. See everyone Saturday. Sort will start at 9a and the rest of the folks need to be there at 10:30a sharp. If you can't be there find someone to pick up your grain. I am not at the brewery after work so picking it up then is not really possible. If you have splits you must show up for the sort with an appropriate container. If you don't come to the sort I would not be surprised to see the seagulls eating your grain in the parking lot :p:mug:

Back