New England Group Buy May 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be coming from Coventry, RI if anyone in my area needs or wants to hitch a ride. I've got a pickup.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I will be coming from Burlington. I can get my hands on some heady easy. Lawsons will be Friday delivery, can let you know. I can pick up Sunday, but Saturday will be rough.

Is the pickup set for this weekend? The 6-4 post stated you were shooting for 3 weekends away. Just want to know because I will be out of town this weekend for a wedding and will need to make arrangements for a friend to pick up.

Also out of town this weekend working, so interested in pickup details when available...RDWHHB. :mug:

Pick is going to be Saturday at Noon. The sort will start at 10am. We should have delivery on Thursday or Friday. NCM has screwed up the delivery before so it might be changed. If you can't pick up you grain the day of make arrangements to have someone from the buy pick it up if possible. Your very last resort should be asking Redman67 to hold it for you.

During the sort it isn't a free for all. Once all the grain is started I will can your HBT username. We will confirm that your order is correct. After that you can load your order with help from everyone else. We ask that you stay to help load cars. If you have splits bring a container for your split.

If you can help sort let me know. If you need the address send me a PM.

If anyone wants slants or culture vials I will have both at the sort. Slants will be $4 and vials $1. I have some white labs Kolsch and Brett trios to trade also.

Wow, didn't know that it'd be this weekend, thought it was going to be further out. I won't be able to make it, can someone pick up my four bags for me? I'm in the Boston area

I will be out of town this weekend, and the only homebrewing friend of mine who would be happy to go pick up 100 lbs of grain on my behalf is getting married this weekend.

Would anyone who lives in the Boston or Providence areas (or anywhere in between) be willing to pick up my order consisting of 1 full sack, 2 splits, and a split of PBW? I could pick it up any night next week or next weekend. I am in California now, so could try to find a West Coast brew that is not distributed in MA (thinking Pliny, but can look for whatever) in trade for the pickup service.

Thanks

I am out this weekend. Any chance there is someone from south shore area that could hold for me?

Anyone in Boston area or North who is able to grab my six 2-Row, one MOPA, and a halfie of Rye? Won't make it Saturday/Sunday due to absolutely mandatory work event, but can head down Monday onward. Would throw in for gas money/generosity. PM if interested.

Is there anyone in the Quincy area that could grab my bags? I am busy with Father's day festivities this Saturday. I have 3 bags and 3 splits

I'm in the providence area and don't mind holding onto a few extra bags for a week or so if that helps anyone

I am picking up for 3 people so far and have space for one more. If you really can't get there talk to redman or myself. If you are coming to the sort please offer to pick up for one person if you can

Hi Guys, I live in Marlborough Ma. I will be ok bringing back an order or two. I have to bring my little guys with me so depending on the size of an order I likely can't fit much more then mine and one or two others. I can hang on to your grain for a few days if that helps anyone. Just PM with your order.

Thanks Kraz

Can pick up a few more bags and hold them. We live in Woburn. We'll be away following weekend so pickup would have to be some evening. PM me if interested.

Theres a guy in Raynham selling 14g plastic food grade barrels on craigslist.... Anyone coming from Raynham? I could use a couple. He wants $5 each... What a bargain.

Theres a guy in Raynham selling 14g plastic food grade barrels on craigslist.... Anyone coming from Raynham? I could use a couple. He wants $5 each... What a bargain.

I believe that Redman picked up a bunch of these before the last buy and let people have them at cost. I believe that the guy only lives about 5 minutes away from the pickup. You might want to send Redman a PM.

If redman is out... I'll see if i can grab some tonight. The guy has 30 of them if anyone else would like me to grab them.

If you go grab barrels I'll take two of them, they sound handy! Thanks.

Ok, luther 2 for you.

Im looking for 23# of Morris Otter if anyone has extra they can sell.

Went for barrels today, got Luther and Jens.. Picked up 2 for myself.

Nice barrels, they still have a tad of salt in them but they need to be cleaned anyway. Sturdy barrels about 30" tall and 14 or so inch diameter tapered down to about a foot. They have the ring with clinch to seal.

Should work great as a fermenter or for grain storage.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Anyone going down from Maine? I have to work this weekend as well.

Chuck

Same. :( Pretty much the only weekend of the year I can't get out of.

Still looking for anyone who can hold my 7.5 sacks until Monday/Tuesday. Will toss in a few bucks for your (very appreciated) effort.

Just thinking... How the heck am I going to crush all this grain with no mill? Doi!

Back