New England Grain Buy December 2015

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I added three bags just now + a split of BZ-VIEN which I know may not fill this late in the game

Ok all the correct pricing is on the sheet. If you have not done this before we use PayPal to pay. What you do is send a payment to [email protected] as a friends and family payment. In the note section just put you Homebrew Talk UserName. Nothing else!!!! Don't put anything else!!

Once you have paid I will put your name on the paid list in the thread.

Rabbit I get out to Williamsburg MA a couple times a month. Would that help?

That could definately work. Sorry I didn't get back sooner, but I've been pretty busy. Is the order closed now or can I still put in an order? It looked like the sheet said 'closed'. If it's open I'll get it in tonight

order placed for 3 bags; 2 row, MOPA, Pils

rabbit76 - Unfortunately the buy was full before you added your 3 bags, I don't think we'll be able to keep them, they won't fit.

Donovan - Is 126 the max? 3 of those are chemicals, maybe that opens up space for 3 more bags on the pallets?

Payment sent - owe you 0.20 ... I just paid the total on the main sheet, but clicking on the order summary tab showed cents as well :smack:

I can split my two gallons of star-san if anyone is in need for a gallon. PM me.

:mug: Keezer will be full by summer here on CC :mug:

Went to go pay but I'm not on the order summary sheet so I can pay the actual, don't want to pull a two-rocks... :p

Payment sent.

Thanks guys for organizing this. It is greatly appreciated.

Just got out of the hospital. Threw my back out. Can you just remove my 1 bag? I know someone added a few late. I'll jump in the next buy.

Just got out of the hospital. Threw my back out. Can you just remove my 1 bag? I know someone added a few late. I'll jump in the next buy.

Wow, sorry to hear that. I removed your bag, you are all set. Good luck with the recovery!

Payments recived

Zinc
Tellyho
Luther
Schauby7
Brewis
thunder001
two-rocks
Skimonn
rabbit76
chaba
InnerFatKidd
Jakefromstatefarm
Brewsomemore
WinterDreaming
CanoSpam
electricbrews
BryangleBrau
Tjmac5071
quaboagbrewing
Aouellette86
Tremorlab
Clankenbrew
Tremorlab

Hello all,

We have had less then half of the folks settle up. If you can please send in your payment ASAP that would be great. The sooner I get all the money in the sooner I can place the order. As it is I am thinking that it will be the Saturday after next that we have the sort.

Cheers,
Donovan

Still need payments from these folks. If you know them, get in touch and ask then to get payment in ASAP so we can move this along:

andrhamm
CalicoJack
Skipper74
Skimonn ($47 for new bag of PILS)
kaz4121
philw86
tidesmatt
gmull70
Clankenbrew
Purplehaze
godrick
PiggottBrew
entropic penalty

Tidesmatt
Skimonn
Zinc
Tellyho
Luther
Schauby7
Brewis
thunder001
two-rocks
Skimonn
rabbit76
chaba
InnerFatKidd
Jakefromstatefarm
Brewsomemore
WinterDreaming
CanoSpam
electricbrews
BryangleBrau
Tjmac5071
quaboagbrewing
Aouellette86
Tremorlab
Clankenbrew
Tremorlab
PurpleHaze
PiggottBrew
godrick
entropicpenalty
philw86

Just set up a new screen name. I think I am ok. I just did an inventory. Like a light Munich and a Pils. Donovan. Can we get barrels through the buy? I remember seeing them on the list a couple years ago but haven't really looked since then.

I have a full bag of pils don't have Munich. You should come by and. Grab it in Everett anytime.

Barrels direct is the best way to get one or 2 barrels

On this list of paid orders, you have me listed as "Tremorlab" (my paypal name), but I put andrhamm in the payment notes.

Those who have PAID

Skimonn
Zinc
Tellyho
Luther
Schauby7
Brewis
thunder001
two-rocks
Skimonn
rabbit76
chaba
InnerFatKidd
Jakefromstatefarm
Brewsomemore
WinterDreaming
CanoSpam
electricbrews
BryangleBrau
Tjmac5071
quaboagbrewing
Aouellette86
andrhamm
Clankenbrew
Tremorlab
PurpleHaze
PiggottBrew
godrick
entropicpenalty
philw86
kaz4121

Sorry for the delay, but my payment has finally been submitted. Thanks for everything!

Looks like we're stuck waiting on payment from:

CalicoJack
Skipper74
tidesmatt
gmull70

Back