New brewer in MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomebrewMI

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm Dave, a brand new brewer from just a bit outside Detroit, MI. I stumbled on this site about 3 days before I started my first cider brew, and I'm completely addicted. SWMBO has already caught me sneaking onto the comp 3 times just to hit the forums. Can't wait for the rest of my gear so I can get into beer woo hoo!

Welcome, Michibrewer. You'll find a lot of beer fanatics from the Mitten State here. You may want to check out Michigan Mashers in the "Groups" link at the top. We're the biggest group on the forum.

"swings wiener back and forth"

Look! It's ANOTHER Troll! Silly flatlanders. :)

Welcome aboard. You'll soon be hearing "Beer stuff again?!?!" from the missus. :D

Yeah but we're all on the Eastside!

*can see Michigan mashers metro becoming divided as we grow larger. Soon there will be Eastside-Westside Brewoffs, shiny stand competitions, "who has the longest wort chiller" battles...it's going to be hell!

Hi, Brand new to brewing and here just outside Detroit. I'll be brewing my first batch by month's end and I'm excited about it. I'm waiting on a few more things to get here and I can get going. Glad I found this site! Rob

Back