New member, long time brewer, looking to part out my electric brew equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nkgerber

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Long time reader, I think I actually had an account years ago, but I joined back up to see if there’s any interest in used and unused equipment that I’m going to be getting rid of. I’ll post some ads in the classifieds, but hit me up if you’re looking for a good deal on some high quality stainless brewing gear. I can ship it if need be, of course you’d have to cover the shipping in addition to the purchase price. I’ve got certified TriClamp valves and fittings (1/2”-2”), TMS 7gal hoppers, z-chillers, heavy duty tri-layered bottom pots, stainless chugger pumps, a few bushels of malt, a new condensate hood and a brand new glastender BB60 fridge. Plenty of kegging equipment, kegs, taps, CO2 and N2 bottles a 4 tap Zeus riser. And for the serious brewer, I’ve got a bunch of triclamp sanitary valves with valvcon 24v actuators and a built enclosure for a fully automated brewing rig. I’m in the Houston area for local pickup or I can deliver in the local.
I’m hoping to find a good home for this gear!

Cheers

Back