new brewer from central california

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrHookah209

Reaction score
hi everyone, new brewer here from modesto, california. I am completely new to this craft so I don't bring much to the the table in terms of knowledge. However, I do bring a friendly demeanor and a willingness to learn. I look forward to contributing.

Hello, I'm here to help where I can and hope all turns out exactly how you hope. If I can help in any way pm me and I'll do what I can. I'm in Stockton, ca not too far away and have been brewing for a little while.

hi from Hanford, Ca. Down the rod from you. Bit. I'm a noob too, have my third batch fermenting, second carbonating and first one mostly consumed. It turned out surprisingly well, a pale ale.

Welcome aboard Mr Hookah and Clutch and Dfaridoni...representin Cali !!!

May your beers blow your mind !!!!

I have family in Modesto. I'm up here in Sacramento. Not too far away!

Welcome aboard! ;)

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the warm welcomes here. I wasn't sure if I was going to like the forum thing as I have never been a part of forums before. Thanks guys.

I'm in Salida and brand new here too... we are planning to move to Ripon in the next month or two, and that is when I plan to start giving it a try! :)

Back