new beer products cut on a CNC?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeepSea

Reaction score
I am looking for suggestions for new or better products that I can cut using my CNC. For those of you who do not know what a CNC is, it is a computer controlled Router that can be programmed to cut. I have been pondering what new products to make for some time and then it stuck me to just ask what is needed.

Thanks,

DeepSea

I am looking for suggestions for new or better products that I can cut using my CNC. For those of you who do not know what a CNC is, it is a computer controlled Router that can be programmed to cut. I have been pondering what new products to make for some time and then it stuck me to just ask what is needed.

Thanks,

DeepSea

Depends, what kind of CNC is it? How big is your table, motor size, material cutting capability (can it cut metal/wood/phenloic) Assuming 3 axis? Vac hold down tabs etc.

Handle for a stainless beer mug. Weld the handle on after spinning the mug on a lathe ;)

Custom made brewing assistant. Made from real flesh and bone. Like those in the boneyard. Or maybe just a plate chiller quick-connect mounting bracket. Either one would be nice.

Depends, what kind of CNC is it? How big is your table, motor size, material cutting capability (can it cut metal/wood/phenloic) Assuming 3 axis? Vac hold down tabs etc.

It's a 4'X8' table, dual 5HP spindles with vac table and 4th axis, can cut wood, metal,marble (soft rock) etc.

How about customized plywood six-pack cases? Could be made from 12mm baltic birch ply, and with CNC you could route a custom design in the sides of the case. You could do box joints for the corners.

-phil

Custom made brewing assistant. Made from real flesh and bone. Like those in the boneyard. Or maybe just a plate chiller quick-connect mounting bracket. Either one would be nice.

I'm also going for the custom made brewing assistant..

My son made our "brewery" sign, I was going to see if he could make a mash paddle, how thick can you go? OH nm, I see that's what you do.

A kickass mash paddle, manly tap handle, logos, the possibilities are endless.

Latest posts

Back