Need input on my logos!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you like best?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jordan Logo

Reaction score
I’m trying to create a logo for my brewing operation! As you might guess from the logo, I’m a firefighter :thumbsup:

Which one do you guys like best? 1-6

F0BCDB18-6DA8-4D7C-B580-7FE63655E8FC.jpeg

I would say #1 or #6. Please don't take this wrong, but for you being a first responder, I just can't get past the skeletal image of death....

Thank you for your service!

I would say #1 or #6. Please don't take this wrong, but for you being a first responder, I just can't get past the skeletal image of death....

My either... and now that you bring it up I guess its quite contradicting 😄 Looks baddas* though, so what the "hell"!

For whatever reason, like the military, the fire service is using that image more and more.
E6C47CA6-E3E3-4EA7-B115-4789D516F41E.jpeg1101CC6F-0DDF-404C-AB44-428C86871C4F.jpeg
I’m an engineer for our volunteer department and I will say I’m not terribly crazy about the skulls myself, but that’s just me.

As you might guess from the logo, I’m a firefighter

From a brother firefighter, I prefer #1 and also like the idea of replacing the pike pole with a mash paddle if possible. Another idea for a possible replacement of the skull is a helmet and SCBA mask, which would probably look better as #5.
EDFDC7CD-5ED1-4656-977C-4A1674EC4B63.jpeg8A4E8401-2EC1-400A-B44B-8784EF29DD0A.jpeg
just my 2¢... they all look cool though.

For whatever reason, like the military, the fire service is using that image more and more.
View attachment 678451View attachment 678452
I’m an engineer for our volunteer department and I will say I’m not terribly crazy about the skulls myself, but that’s just me.

From a brother firefighter, I prefer #1 and also like the idea of replacing the pike pole with a mash paddle if possible. Another idea for a possible replacement of the skull is a helmet and SCBA mask, which would probably look better as #5.
View attachment 678453View attachment 678454
just my 2¢... they all look cool though.
I like 1&3. The mash paddle and scba mask are good ideas too.

Back