National Homebrewer's Conference - HomeBrewTalk Giveaway - Open to All!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Survey Complete.. as far as what I will be doing, I will be camping with my oldest son

Did the survey a couple days ago. I'll be tuning into the awards ceremony to find out if my entry won...then either celebrating with or drowning my tears in a beer. Oh and getting started on a speedy sour saison.

Did the survey. I'll be watching World Cup all weekend

Survey is done. Will be going to daughter's first softball awards banquet and getting things ready to move to Vermont

I will be on a family vacation, drinking, hanging out on the beach, and watching the world cup

Survey is done. Now waiting for Blichmann to release the boilCoil so I can convert my 20 gallon boilerMaker to a 5000w electric kettle!

Finished the survey, I'm stuck here at work, today. Friday, I'm kegging 10 gal. of brown ale, and 10 gal. of fizzy yellow beer. Good times ahead.

Friends are coming into town. Big plans are to eat some BBQ and drink some homebrew.

survey done. Date night with SWMBO hitting a brewery and a distillery.

I'm going to have to brew a batch or 2 in honor of the unofficial holiday...:rockin:

Survey Complete, I am working but multitasking on recipes and how to best optimize using the equipment I have to produce the most possible.

We have are summer party that we throw every year. First year with homebrew though :)

Dry hopping my hoppy saison and Bottling my PHAT TIME clone! Crying because I can't get to the conference.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I did the survey earlier as well. I'm going to be working all weekend! Yay!

1. Survey done

2. Making home made candi syrup to put into a batch of apfelwein with Wyeast 3711. Should be fun.

Busy with getting my oldest daughter married. Sometimes, beer has to take a back seat.:rockin:

Survey complete. I'm transferring a Pliny The Elder clone to my secondary, building a new mash tun, and converting a mini fridge I acquired to a kegerator :) Busy Busy!

I'll be flying and working (Active duty Navy). And possibly smoking some ribs and drinking some homebrew this weekend.

Entertaining my mother from out of town and putting away boxes after moving in last week. Hopefully sneaking in a brew day (Slim's Lemon Lime Hefe) at some point over the weekend :mug:

Working this weekend, but will find the time to Keg a Blue Moon clone, and move a summer ale and wheat to secondaries. Don't think there will be time to work on the Keezer collar, but you never know.

Kegging up a blond ale for the weekend and planning my next big brew day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back