Corny Keg Corny 5G Cooler Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBT_Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
corney keg name.jpg

Corny Keg 5G Cooler Giveaway

Our Forum Friends at Corny Keg are giving away three great prizes in the latest giveaway!

First Prize (1) - COOL BREWING 5G - CORNY KEG 5 GALLON COOLER
cool brewing 5 g  corney keg.jpg

Presenting the CoolBrewCorny 5G Keg Cooler 3.0. The cooler designed specifically to take your corny or 1/6th barrel keg on the go!

This beauty boasts extra insulation, 2 extra carrying straps and an extra durable removable shoulder strap!

Specs for the CoolBrewCorny 5G/Sixth Barrel 3.0
  • Sized for Corny 5G and Sixth Barrel Kegs as follows: 12”*26.5” (D*H) Inches. Extra room for ice or ice pack.​
  • Includes removable patent pending puncture proof bottom for extra durability.​
  • Durable flexible polyester exterior.​
  • Shoulder strap for easy transport.​
  • 2 side straps for carrying.​
  • Sturdy hardware on straps.​
  • Zipper in top for easy access to tap and hoses.​
  • Eye catching design. No need to set your hard work in a bucket!​
  • Velcro tap holder.​
  • Dual zipper access specifically designed for easy use with Sanke and Corny keg connections.​
Just place your wrap in the freezer, it couldn't be easier! Keep your Corny Keg cold for the whole party! No more water, ice or mess. This is why our KEG coolers and ice sheet combos are the best!
  • Flexible, liquid filled cells wrap around kegs perfectly. Great for regular coolers too!
  • Dimensions are perfect for the CoolBrew 5G Keg Cooler!
  • Reusable, flexible and lightweight. Measurements are 17 X 32 inches.

To enter, respond to this thread with the answer to this question;

"Where do you like to take your homebrew for sharing?”

Rules and Entry for the HomeBrewTalk Giveaway
  • To enter, reply with your answer to "Where do you like to take your homebrew for sharing?", to this thread one time. (Forum thread entry limited to Supporting Members)
On October 30, 2022 , approximately 6 pm Central Time we will close this giveaway, and draw ONE winner for all items shown. The winner will be announced on this thread. If winner does not claim prize through private message to me in 24 hours after the posted conclusion of the drawing a new winner will be redrawn the following business day, so forth until a winner claims.

Thanks again to Corny Keg for this excellent giveaway! This is a great combination prize from a great sponsor so make sure you let them know how much you've enjoyed this giveaway!

Terms and Conditions
Please allow up to six weeks for shipping of your prize after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. But in some cases there may be short term availability issues that take some time to work through. No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to HBT PO Box 1103 Madison, AL 35758. Entries must be received by October 28th, 2022. Void where prohibited. International winners must pay for shipping, customs, taxes and all other fees involved in shipping International. Limit One (1) entry per household. HomeBrewTalk is not responsible for prizes. Void where prohibited. Must be legal age to enter.

Last edited:
I like to take my homebrew to fairs where I share it with the rest of my livestock exhibitor friends after the crowds have gone home. It gives us a reason to stay up well past midnight talking and enjoying each other's company!

I take homebrew to visit friends.

I enjoy bringing my keg to a private park where we volunteer to cleanup. Afterwards there is nothing better than a homebrew to celebrate our work. Cheers my friends!

I take mine everywhere.

One time, me knocking on a hotel door (heard through the door):

"Who is it?"
"Some old dude carrying oxygen, let him in before he dies!"

I like to take my homebrew to family gatherings, homebrew club meetings and of course being my friends and family to me to get it right from the tap.

Right now I don’t take them anywhere because they’re a pain in the ass to transport and keep cold. But with this cooler, it could be a real game changer…

We like to take our beer to special events to share with family, friends, and colleagues. This setup beats the heck out of hauling tubs and ice around!

Last edited:
I like to take me brews to friends & family's gatherings, but, mostly love to bring it along to where I know where there will be people who have never tried mead before, just to see their reactions to this amazing beverage.

My favorite place to take my homebrew is to after-school events at the high school where I work. The teachers and staff gather for a football tailgate or holiday party. The staff that know ask months in advance for a particular brew, my cider, red ipa, stout, and pale ale being the most popular. A setup like this would up my game from growlers or bottles, nice!

View attachment 783600

Corny Keg 5G Cooler Giveaway

Our Forum Friends at Corny Keg are giving away three great prizes in the latest giveaway!

First Prize (1) - COOL BREWING 5G - CORNY KEG 5 GALLON COOLER
View attachment 783598

Presenting the CoolBrewCorny 5G Keg Cooler 3.0. The cooler designed specifically to take your corny or 1/6th barrel keg on the go!

This beauty boasts extra insulation, 2 extra carrying straps and an extra durable removable shoulder strap!

Specs for the CoolBrewCorny 5G/Sixth Barrel 3.0
  • Sized for Corny 5G and Sixth Barrel Kegs as follows: 12”*26.5” (D*H) Inches. Extra room for ice or ice pack.​
  • Includes removable patent pending puncture proof bottom for extra durability.​
  • Durable flexible polyester exterior.​
  • Shoulder strap for easy transport.​
  • 2 side straps for carrying.​
  • Sturdy hardware on straps.​
  • Zipper in top for easy access to tap and hoses.​
  • Eye catching design. No need to set your hard work in a bucket!​
  • Velcro tap holder.​
  • Dual zipper access specifically designed for easy use with Sanke and Corny keg connections.​
Just place your wrap in the freezer, it couldn't be easier! Keep your Corny Keg cold for the whole party! No more water, ice or mess. This is why our KEG coolers and ice sheet combos are the best!
  • Flexible, liquid filled cells wrap around kegs perfectly. Great for regular coolers too!
  • Dimensions are perfect for the CoolBrew 5G Keg Cooler!
  • Reusable, flexible and lightweight. Measurements are 17 X 32 inches.

To enter, respond to this thread with the answer to this question;

Rules and Entry for the HomeBrewTalk Giveaway
  • To enter, reply with your answer to "Where do you like to take your homebrew for sharing?", to this thread one time. (Forum thread entry limited to Supporting Members)
On October 30, 2022 , approximately 6 pm Central Time we will close this giveaway, and draw ONE winner for all items shown. The winner will be announced on this thread. If winner does not claim prize through private message to me in 24 hours after the posted conclusion of the drawing a new winner will be redrawn the following business day, so forth until a winner claims.

Thanks again to Corny Keg for this excellent giveaway! This is a great combination prize from a great sponsor so make sure you let them know how much you've enjoyed this giveaway!

Terms and Conditions
Please allow up to six weeks for shipping of your prize after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. But in some cases there may be short term availability issues that take some time to work through. No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to HBT PO Box 1103 Madison, AL 35758. Entries must be received by October 28th, 2022. Void where prohibited. International winners must pay for shipping, customs, taxes and all other fees involved in shipping International. Limit One (1) entry per household. HomeBrewTalk is not responsible for prizes. Void where prohibited. Must be legal age to enter.

To the lake and neighborhood get-togethers

I take my homebrew to gatherings ranging from friends and family, to complete strangers, to introduce and share the craft.

I love being able to take my homebrew on the road so when I visit out of town family and friends, they get to try it out for themselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back