National Homebrewer's Conference - HomeBrewTalk Giveaway - Open to All!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Survey completed! Traveling to London, planning on doing some research at some of the local pubs!

Survey Completed. Video recording a friends daughter's wedding on Saturday (this should be fun...since I've never done one before...yikes). Cracking two kegs on Father's Day, my first lager and a centennial blonde (my favorite).

Friday night, having a friends over to sample some of my brews.
Saturday, bottling an Amber Ale, and doing some yard work.

Filled out an earnest survey. I'm celebrating my 16th wedding anniversary—it's quite the achievement I've managed to keep her.

Took the survey. I wanted to go, but don't know anyone, and besides: Grand Rapids, MI?! I will be mowing the lawn & playing golf. Looking forward to next year in SD, hopefully.

I'll be reconfiguring my side-by-side fridge to
  • accommodate four kegs without breaking the gas/beer line connections
  • install the two 630SS faucets I recently received.

I'm sure there are a lot of other things that are not really interesting for this crowd like fixing problems the house builder (Dan Ryan *cough*) left me with...

Took the servey. I will be working on brewing my own tripple

Survey complete. Sampling my Falconer's Flight IPA on Saturday (hopefully it will be carbed) and heading to one of my favorite somewhat local breweries (West 6th in Lexington) for an early Father's Day. :mug:

Took the survey. HBT is doing a great job with the site. Keep up the great job.

I will be brewing up a Cream Ale in attempted to convert my father from his BMC ways. Hopefully I see the light bulb go on in his head.

I'm at the office. BUT, I'm brewing at the office today with my coworkers! Happy birthday to me!

Brewing a wheat beer and enjoying some live music and $1 pints (spelled one dollar, no tax, pint of craft beer)

Planning on brewing a Brett Saison on Sunday, and maybe harvesting some rice wine if it's ready!

I'm bottling a batch of Kama Citra Session IPA and transferring my batch of Surly Furious into secondary so I can brew my next batch (Jamil's Evil Twin!)

Took the survey.

Saturday going to my buddy's son 3rd B-day party, beers at his pool.

Sunday is my brother's B-day, beers at his pool.

Completed the survey. Unfortunately, i just couldn't justify the money to go to the conference this year when we are not even taking a family vacation. I'll end up brewing something though.

Survey completed. I will be mowing, watching some World Cup and playing with the kiddos.

took the survey

this weekend is dedicated to botteling,taking samples of the ageing sours,having a little fire and listening to some new grateful dead bootlegs

completed the survey...
I'm picking up my grains for a father's day brew this weekend. I also got a good deal on ball lock kegs ($35) so I'll pick those up and soak...
after that...having a Watermelon Wheat on the back deck and listening to the coffee house

Just did survey.
No conference for me.
Will be geeking out doing tests for solar powered HERMS HLT at off-grid property.
Also tinkering with inline PV powered 120V RIMS Tube for final temp control - and hopefully generate fly sparge temps.

I AM performing in a modern retelling of "A Scarlet Letter"! You're amazing!

I kid, I kid. I'm an animator, working in the game industry. We're crunching on a new title at the moment. Yay.

Survey completed and I'll be brewing this weekend with my new upgraded equipment! Farewell one gallon batches!

I'm seeing a trend TX..... most of us did the survey without the need for swag, cuz we jus' luvs it here :D
That notwithstanding, I'd still like the swag....and I'll just gift the membership since I already did lifetime.

And what am I doing besides going....sigh. Four letter word. W@&K...... my busy season is now. But, also going to try to get to finally brew my Stone Sublimely Self Righteous clone that I got from the man himself out there. :ban:

I filled out the survey earlier. I am going to be working a swim meet for my kids then traveling for business. SOOO much better than a homebrew conference... :mad:

Survey completed. This weekend I'll be celebrating my impending birthday, and with any luck brewing for the second time ever. :mug:

Newbie here, but I signed up anyhow.

I'll be kegging this weekend and fixing up my getaway camp for a tapping party in a few weeks.

I will be getting together with our local vintage volkswagen club, and taking our busses on a camping and canoe trip in central Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back