Name and Label Idea

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaredkent

Reaction score
So I've been brewing for a bit now, short in comparison to many of you, but I think it's time for a logo and name. I dable in graphic design and have designed quite a few things in the past for others, but for some reason my own project is stumping me the most.

For a name I was thinking "Slater Brewing Co." I'm from Pawtucket, RI, which is known as the birthplace of the American Industrial Revolution, through Slater Mill. Right now it's just a name, I like it but I dont love it. I want to avoid all things Pawtucket and Patriot, because of the many Family Guy fans.

Anyways, I came up with a very very basic label design. But just like the name I don't love it. I'm working on having a logo designed for me soon, but I should probably finalize a name before getting involved in that.

Here's the label, be hard on it. Critique it, criticize it, tear it apart. I want to hear what you would change, what you dont like, what your ideas are. Hopefully it will get my creative juices flowing.

Beer_Label.png

Latest posts

Back