Na zdrowie from Oceanside, CA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

User Name

Reaction score
First, I would like to thank all of the HBT contributors and the Mods for keeping the place well organized. I’m especially happy with the search engine results.

As you can see, I’ve joined the board back in 12/07, but just now got serious about brewing beer. For the past couple months, I have been following the forum and reading books. Once I attended a brewing class at LHBS, I knew I can do this. Long story short, I brewed my first batch of hefeweizen last weekend. Original plan was to have my first HB ready in time for SB, instead I was enjoying Heineken.

My next project is to install a new wooden top on a used beer dispenser, fill C02 bottle and pressure test corney kegs. I’m skipping the bottling, in fact, first equipment I bought was a kegerator and the last was a SS stock pot and burner.

Glad to be part of HBT.

welcome. ill be in la costa in july for my 20 year reunion. and not just a good name but a great name ;-)

Latest posts

Back