My rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I was thinking about using one of those burners that you are using. Hurricane right? Can you tell me more about them?

What would you like to know they seem to work good adjustment is a little tricky with the valves I have but you just have to be gentle...and if you ask my wife that word is not in my vocabulary.

Pat

I can't believe you friggin mirror polished keggles.... I am stunned. That brew stand is fantastic.. Take more pictures it will not stay that pretty, you are going to cry on your first boil over.. So you have these great fabricating skills your next job should be to buy a 15 gal stainless conical hopper and weld a couple fittings to it for your fermenter. I just bought a MIG out fit and am going to learn soon. Did you use argon or tri gas when welding your stainless?

I can't believe you friggin mirror polished keggles.... I am stunned. That brew stand is fantastic.. Take more pictures it will not stay that pretty, you are going to cry on your first boil over.. So you have these great fabricating skills your next job should be to buy a 15 gal stainless conical hopper and weld a couple fittings to it for your fermenter. I just bought a MIG out fit and am going to learn soon. Did you use argon or tri gas when welding your stainless?

I have brewed on it and it's still shiney tho the bottom area is a little golden but it looks kinda cool. I used a tig welder for welding this rig but I have a mig welder and a roll of s.s wire for it. I use argon to tig weld with and I back gassed the kettles when I welded them I also back gassed the pump cover and welded it with out a rod.
Thanks Pat

lehr - so, how's the beer tasting now?? You obviously have the fab part down!

Three silvers, two bronze and a couple honorable mentions 43 + scores it tastes pretty damn good to me and I don't think that would be have happend without the help from people on here !

Thanks all
Pat

great thread....awesome stand...curious to the grinder finish on the corners on the tand vs the fully polished kegs?

Latest posts

Back