My new bar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alemonkey

Reaction score
Just finished my bar...the pictures kind of suck because it's too dark, but I'm very happy with how it turned out. :rockin: Still waiting on the fittings to hook the fauctes to the kegs (ordered them Friday), but it's pretty much done. Now, I just need to build something around that ugly drain pipe.

S3500145.JPG

S3500147.JPG

Thanks, I can't wait to actually pour beer out of that tower.

Notice the play kitchen next to the bar....trying to convince the wife it needs to move to the spare bedroom. Not sure if that's going to fly or not.

alemonkey said:
Notice the play kitchen next to the bar....trying to convince the wife it needs to move to the spare bedroom. Not sure if that's going to fly or not.
It's worth a try.:mug:

--Aaron

Like the tower but how are you going to adapt that thing to take a second faucet (which Im sure you will want ASAP)

Good job BTW!

Thanks guys....It is a little short...about 40" tall. I wish I would have made it about 6" taller. The color in the darker pic is a little closer to reality.

The tower already has two faucets - now the question is whether I can add a third!

Where are you running your beer lines from, and how are you keeping them refrigerated?

Just Curious, cause now you've made me want to add a tower to the bar in my new house. :mug:

I love the color of the wood btw. The height isn't a big deal, either. . my house came with a wet bar. .. not near as nice as yours.... sits 6 people, but it is counter height---Once I found counter height appropriate bar stools, you couldn't tell the difference.

I have a home made kegerater underneath - I had an old stand up deep freeze that I tore the coils and compressor out of, then built an insulated box. It works ok, but eventually I want to switch to a regular chest freezer.

I don't have the lines hooked up yet because I'm still waiting for my fittings to come in. To keep them cool I think I'm going to run another line up into the tower along the beer lines and have glycol pumped through it.

Back