My first brew:)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh how I envy the feeling i had when i took the first sip of my first beer. Greatest feeling in the world. Congrats!

It WAS a great feeling! Even better was when I gave the bottle to the person I was with and she drank some and smiled and said it tasted good:) I think maybe she was just saying that to make me happy, cause she actually doesn't like beer, but it sounded sincere and that felt good:) Gosh, it took forever to get to this point. So glad to be here:)

I also just tried my first brew, a pale ale from AHS. 2 wks primary, 2 wks secondary, dry hopped and 3 weeks in the bottle. I did a blind side by side with Sierra Nevada PA and had a hard time telling the difference. The aroma on mine won out big time but the S N edged out on clean finish but only by a nose. I am so happy that all that attention to detail and sanitation paid off!
Congrats

Back