My first all grain ... I did it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishgurl4

Reaction score
:ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:

Made a simple pale ale. It's currently chilling down but I did it! That was easy peasy. Mind you I spent the last 3 weeks researching and planning it, but I did it!

All of my research here on HBT definitely helped lead to a very successful brew session. From FlyGuy's DIY MLT that I made to Bobby_M's all grain primer I learned a lot and put it all to good use.

I did my efficiency (into the kettle) calculations and got 78%! Don't think I could have achieved that without all the knowledge so many of you have imparted to this site. Thank you. :)

Congratulations on your first AG batch! All-grain brewing is so much fun....limitless potential! I too learned a lot on this site which helped me transition to AG. Lots of folks with a lot of experience. Anyway, I hope this is the first of many more to come for you....enjoy your pale ale!

Shhhhhh... don't tell everyone its easy.. it takes away the mysticism that AG brewers are standing over brew kettles for hours doing this back breaking work to produce beer.

BTW... Congrats on your first AG beer!!

Latest posts

Back