Music!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any Dropkick Murphys fans?

I just bought the new disc (Warrior's Code) and it is freaking awesome. It has actually managed to supplant Sirius radio AND Lullabies to Paralyze (Queens of the Stone Age) in my jeep for the for the past few days!!!!

The single they have on the radio is catchy, "Sunshine Highway", but its not the best song on the disc by a longshot. Many fans like Blackout (CD before this one) better, but this one really kicks too.

I actually prefer Sing Loud, Sing Proud and Do or Die better than Blackout but I like all their stuff. I haven't gotten the new one yet but I'll certainly check it out. I had the pleasure of seeing them in Dublin in 98 and I was hooked ever since. Good stuff man, good stuff.

AlaskaAl(e) said:
I actually prefer Sing Loud, Sing Proud and Do or Die better than Blackout but I like all their stuff. I haven't gotten the new one yet but I'll certainly check it out. I had the pleasure of seeing them in Dublin in 98 and I was hooked ever since. Good stuff man, good stuff.

Oh yeah, Sing Loud, Sing Proud is by far thier best, IMHO.

Back