Much love from Stabbing Goat

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papagoat

Reaction score
Me and a buddy started brewing about 6 years ago after initially trying our hand at wine making. We could never agree on wine and it was funny how we always drank beer while we argued so.... We recruited 3 buddies to join us and we brewed our first beer when my son was 3 weeks old.
When we started we had 2 kids between us. Today we have 11 with one on the way. So the last 2 years have been hard on our brewing. In fact, today it is nigh impossible for all of us to get together for a brew. After 6 months of us constantly texting each other about it we have started brewing again.
To this point it was all extract and partial mash but I currently have my first all-grain batch in the fermenter as I type.

I had problems with the batch and decided to post. This community was very helpful and welcoming so I've decided to introduce myself and see if there may be a day I can help someone else out.

You can find us at stabbinggoat.com

Cheers
Papa Goat

Back