Movie Quote game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"You and your mom are just a couple of hillbillys. You are in a house of learned doctors."

"You aint no doctor, you are just a curly headed ****!"

Stepbrothers

"Kitties shouldn't smell like cigarettes, they should smell like kitties"

Death Race

And it's not Hooligan's.

I know you came up with it but the quote is in Hooligan's. I don't know what else it would be in. He got it right even if it wasn't what you were thinking of. It is your turn for another quote.

I know you came up with it but the quote is in Hooligan's. I don't know what else it would be in. He got it right even if it wasn't what you were thinking of. It is your turn for another quote.

Apparently it's in Hooligan's and Green Street Hooligan's, my bad.

"I may be a virgin, but I can still f*** you up!"

"Aaaaaaaand theeeeeeeeeen?"

Dude Where's My Car

guy: You know something Joan, if you didn't have a p***y there'd be a bounty on your head.

girl: And you are a schizophrenic, psychopathic, maladjusted social misfit who is clearly in the middle of a very deep homosexual panic.

guy: So you want to dance or what?

Dude Where's My Car

guy: You know something Joan, if you didn't have a p***y there'd be a bounty on your head.

girl: And you are a schizophrenic, psychopathic, maladjusted social misfit who is clearly in the middle of a very deep homosexual panic.

guy: So you want to dance or what?

About Last Night

"Dude, there's no way I can possibly do infinity push-ups."
"Maybe if he lets us do them girly-style."

The Big Lebowski

"LOOOOOOVE BROKERS!

Night Shift

Penelope: I go to Oral Roberts.
Juan Castillo: Oral Roberts? Is that like Anal Johnson? Because I have done that a few times. Or was it Dirty Sanchez? Yes. It was that.

"Would you gentlemen like a Pepsi?"

Spies Like Us

Peter La Fleur: [after Patches hits Justin in the face with a wrench] Yeah, uh, Patches... are you sure that this is completely necessary?
Patches O'Houlihan: Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?
Peter La Fleur: Probably not.
Patches O'Houlihan: No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.
Peter La Fleur: ...Okay.

Peter La Fleur: [after Patches hits Justin in the face with a wrench] Yeah, uh, Patches... are you sure that this is completely necessary?
Patches O'Houlihan: Necessary? Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?
Peter La Fleur: Probably not.
Patches O'Houlihan: No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.
Peter La Fleur: ...Okay.

Dodgeball

"I treat FEDS like mushrooms-I feed them $hit and keep them in the dark"

Little Big Man

"Hey, is all this turbulence from Santa and those 8 tiny reindeer?"

Castaway

"There's two kinds of people in this world when you boil it all down. You got your talkers and you got your doers. Most people are just talkers, all they do is talk. But when it is all said and done, it's the doers that change this world. And when they do that, they change us, and that's why we never forget them. So which one are you? Do you just talk about it, or do you stand up and do something about it? Because believe you me, all the rest of it is just coffee house and bull****."

Just watched this again lastnight, love it.

Animal house

What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building?

Back